This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game: Remove one letter from a game's title...

#21AnonUnknownPosted 12/3/2012 5:05:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22cavebear56Posted 12/3/2012 5:06:21 PM
Chrono Tigger

A malevolent and psychotic creature from the future (far future Eeyore) travels through all of history with the intent to spread self mutilation (all shall have nails in their rump!), depression and destruction.

Play as Tigger as you travel through time making new allies (from Rabbit the Grumpy Lord, Piglet the knight cursed to be a human boy and Kanga X Roo Model 341 *and more*) and unraveling the mystery of where this most vile creature came from, and what it really intends to do.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#23muggyPosted 12/3/2012 5:08:25 PM
Tomb Rider

You are an obscenely rich british chick who breaks into ancient tombs, only to bring home just the headstone and use them as a snowboard.
#24OnDiscDLCPosted 12/3/2012 5:09:36 PM
LittleBigPlant: You play as Plant boy/girl who can play, create, and share gardens.
#25arclouks_xPosted 12/3/2012 5:12:17 PM
Killzoe, you gotta kill zoe, damn this sucked, let me try againg
Illzone: you're a nurse on a really busy hospital and you gotta heal all the ouchies.

Little big plant: you gotta take care of plants and stuff

Dad nation: you gotta raise your natios as you want
The walking dad: journey adult version
---
PS3&PSVITA:JustArc_
-Currently playing:Gravity Rush, Uncharted:GA, FF5, Burnout Paradise, Payday:the heist, lbp2.
#26chrishannerPosted 12/3/2012 5:12:40 PM
Dad rising

You play a guy whose mission is to get his kids up in time for school
---
"I pity the fool"-The teachings of Mr T.
#27TIGERJACKS0NPosted 12/3/2012 5:16:02 PM
Playstation all-sars

You have to cure playstation characters of sars without catching the disease yourself
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#28chrishannerPosted 12/3/2012 5:24:20 PM
Sleeping Dog

You have to stop triads from waking up a snoozing puppy
---
"I pity the fool"-The teachings of Mr T.
#29muggyPosted 12/3/2012 5:28:38 PM
Amazing Spider-Ma.

After repeatedly telling you to kill a spider in the kitchen your mother builds up the courage to do it herself. She misses and is bit by a radioactive spider. She develops super powers, saving people from criminals and making sure they have their coat on when its cold outside. If you wouldn't have been lazy and put that controller down, you could have been the hero. Instead your ma follows you the rest of your life swinging from rooftops, fighting all of your battles.
#30You_Need_A_LifePosted 12/3/2012 5:29:17 PM
SS

A WWII-themed snowboarding game featuring the Germans.