This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game: Remove one letter from a game's title...

#221Jason_HudsonPosted 12/4/2012 10:25:08 AM
Left 4 Dad: It's that weekend again and you've been left at your Dad's place in the great outdoors. You must make a daring escape to get back to the world of video gaming!

Illzone 3: Another virus infection has broken out and you have to help quarantine and control the zone before it spreads!

Bull: Scholarship Edtion: Play as a rampaging bull that decides to settle down and get a degree!
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#222WombatishPosted 12/4/2012 10:30:35 AM
Xenosag Episode 1: Der Wille zur Macht - The first in a series of Japanese games featuring images of foreigners with sagging breasts with a voice-over reading Nietzsche in the background.
---
I LIKE HOT MAN CORPSES AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT, **** -Olan
#223sdevmannyPosted 12/4/2012 11:07:42 AM
God of Ar

You play a being that can only control Argon gas.
#224SykoslocosXRZPosted 12/4/2012 11:07:54 AM
Xenosag

jesus i just lost it bad, nice description lol

Guitar Ero - sex it up with your guitar mmm juicy
Orderlands - aah how peacefull it is to obey all laws
RockBad - real life guitar simulator
COD: Back Ops - Retreating simulator
Blood Bothers - punch that nagging family in the ear "how do you like it"
---
"Play a game of Russian Roulette and have a Blast"
#225SuperturkeysPosted 12/4/2012 11:16:17 AM
Super Mario Unshine-
You fight with Bowser Jr. to make Delfino Island as dirty as possible
---
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
- Frank Lloyd Wright
#226J1miPosted 12/4/2012 11:42:48 AM
muggy posted...
Battlefield Ba Company

After your squad is wiped out your only backup is a lonely sheep.

Battlefield Ad Company

Someone's gotta advertise.
---
''I enjoy it... There's something mildly therapeutic about beating the **** out of something with a golf club.'' -Burn-the-light
#227A_Nonny_MoosePosted 12/4/2012 11:46:38 AM(edited)
Ports Champions

Another Sega bundle.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#228Chimpanzee_ThatPosted 12/4/2012 11:54:27 AM
Able - The Journey - You play as a handicapped man, determined to prove to his friends that he is capable climbing the highest mountains and braving the deepest Jungles. Features hilarious 'Limbo' style deaths.
#229A_Nonny_MoosePosted 12/4/2012 11:59:17 AM
Tim Crisis

I do't knowhat it wold be about but the main character would be called Tim Crisis and that alone would sell the game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#230nabeel1Posted 12/4/2012 12:06:59 PM
"Metal Gear Sold"

You play as an auctioneer in a junkyard but the only parts you get are old metal gears. It is your dream to sell ... something other than metal gears. You venture out of your junkyard (where you have always lived since you were a child) and find out that the world as you had read in books is no more.

This is where it gets interesting. The game changes into 1st person Fallout 3 style gameplay with Fallout 3 style environments. You battle ... you guessed it ... METAL GEARS and when you defeat them you sell their parts for cash in order to get better weapons so you can defeat bigger and meaner Metal Gears.

You later find out that the metal gears that you've been selling are being recycled to make bigger meaner Metal Gears. You get depressed but then realize that you can make infinite money by defeating the recycled Metal Gears again and again. So you do that and for awhile it works and then you fall in love with some girl (who makes Metal Gears .... yeahh...).

The story continues...

SPOILER ALERT: For those who can't wait, she is the final boss you have to fight.

METAL GEAR SOLD IS OUT NOW!
---
Over and Out.