This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the rules when guests come over to play with your Playstation 3(s)?

#1HaloODSTDPosted 12/3/2012 8:20:08 PM
Do you have to supervise them if they are too young?
Must they use the 3rd party controllers?
Do they have to log into a guest account?

any other rules to lay down before guests (relatives, friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, etc) can touch your fatty?
---
http://www.miniih.com/miniiblog/good-girl/files/suzy_gif7.gif
PSN:
#2Fishnkill4Posted 12/3/2012 8:22:35 PM
wash your hands before touching any of my stuff. i hate having to deal with greasy controllers.
---
So many games, so little time...
#3NightphallPosted 12/3/2012 8:24:47 PM
Fishnkill4 posted...
wash your hands before touching any of my stuff. i hate having to deal with greasy controllers.

This one right here.

Also, only I get to use the Power A controllers. Say about them what you will. I went with them because I have large hands. I have an illuminated custom version, so only I get to use it. XD
---
Resist. The history of this world is not yet written.
PSN: Nightphall.....add me!
#4arstosPosted 12/3/2012 8:52:10 PM
kids arent allowed to touch it, no eating and playing, browse my video folders at your own risk. pretty much it, if people are over we're playing multiplayer games or at least stuff we can take turns with so i don't bother with a guest profile
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, CS:GO, UTIII
#5oORyuumaruOoPosted 12/3/2012 11:01:15 PM
-Wash your hands before using my controllers. Also, if there's a party, you either eat or play.
-Don't dig your f****** nails into the analog sticks...my dad's friend brought over his son one time and the little s*** peeled the plastic off of my 360 controller.
-Everybody gets THREE lives, pass the controller on to the next person when you're done.
-Good sportsmenship people! If you need to blow off steam, there's an excise machine downstairs.
-Stop trying to guess the password for the web browser...
---
PSN: MrSeizo
"Who's the toilette man now?"
#6Stanger5150Posted 12/3/2012 11:03:23 PM
Same as when they play with my balls... Not too rough, and take your time
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#7Rock Dash3XPosted 12/3/2012 11:07:22 PM
I start off by telling them there are no rules and than supply a list of rules.
#8gamestop27Posted 12/3/2012 11:16:57 PM(edited)
1) Don't touch my controllers right after you've
-picked your nose
-Ate something greasy with your bare hands like pizza or cheeseburgers

2)Do not open my game cases, pull the manual out, bend it in every possible way, then leave the case lying around the floor. One of my friends actually got pissed off at me because I told him not to do this.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
#9thisranksPosted 12/3/2012 11:20:51 PM
Don't touch it without my permission, and if you do play it treat it as if it's something you own. Respect for other peoples property is important and how someone treats it tells you something about what kind of people they really are.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#10gr0mkakm0rgPosted 12/3/2012 11:33:49 PM(edited)
I always get a DS3. I have 6 controllers including one Sixaxis and anyone can use any of them, but I always get a DS3. Never had six ppl playing anything, so it hasn't come up as a problem yet, but still... if it does happen, I ALWAYS get a DS3.

Don't throw the controllers. I don't care what you do at home or how much it sucks that you lost, don't EVER throw the GDMF controllers.

Last game goes back in the case before the next one comes out.

Don't place any liquids near my electronics.

Don't try to change a game with a beer in your hand. Especially with the same hand you're using to hold the beer.

The colors are fine! Put down the %$#@ remote and leave the brightness/color/etc... alone.

Trash talk is perfectly acceptable and if you are easily offended don't play. Actually, if you're easily offended don't bother coming over.

---
You say "greed" as though it's a bad thing...