This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the rules when guests come over to play with your Playstation 3(s)?

#21echa_OnePosted 12/3/2012 11:37:28 PM
My rule: no guests may touch the ps3. Period.
---
3 things I dislike before a game release:
The wait, the haters and the trolls
#22xxcheexxPosted 12/4/2012 1:29:30 AM
thisranks posted...
Don't touch it without my permission

Pretty much this.
---
If it's all civilized, you're doing it wrong.
- xsolstice -
#23LazyBroPosted 12/4/2012 1:35:15 AM
Break the rule I'll break your neck.
---
DD Pawn: Scarlet - level 144 Sorceress Scath/Util. PSN ID: DJay_Firenze
Clearing up my backlog: Dragon's Dogma, XCOM, TTT2, Warriors Orochi 3
#24DocDeliciousPosted 12/4/2012 3:08:36 AM
echa_One posted...
My rule: no guests may touch the ps3.

---
Playing - Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Vanquish, MGS HD Col, Resonance of Fate, Monster Hunter FU, Shadows of the Damned, Valkyria Chronicles
PSN: DocDelicious
#25AXKSIONPosted 12/4/2012 3:12:26 AM
If I find out that they like shootem games I kick 'em out of my house immediately and throw tomatoes at them.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#26TPerryoo7Posted 12/4/2012 4:11:33 AM
echa_One posted...

Exactly this. I tend to not even acknowledge its existence haha.

Anytime I've had my buddy over I make sure to remind him to bring his own DS3. I tell him mine is broke and doesn't work haha.

The only other person who really plays my ps3 is my girl, and I have her wash her hands before she plays every time lol. She gets mad at me but I don't care. I think I'm just going to end up getting her own pink DS3 or something so I don't have to badger her about it.
#27Runner_stylePosted 12/4/2012 4:37:53 AM
TPerryoo7 posted...
echa_One posted...

Exactly this. I tend to not even acknowledge its existence haha.

Anytime I've had my buddy over I make sure to remind him to bring his own DS3. I tell him mine is broke and doesn't work haha.

The only other person who really plays my ps3 is my girl, and I have her wash her hands before she plays every time lol. She gets mad at me but I don't care. I think I'm just going to end up getting her own pink DS3 or something so I don't have to badger her about it.

I can sense an unwanted xmas present :D
---
Remember kiddies, your opinion isn't fact. If someone disagrees with your opinion quit crying, get over it.
#28SonicMonkeysPosted 12/4/2012 4:41:14 AM
iTossSalads posted...
Only rule in my place is no clothing allowed. The rule comes in handy when I have a girl over but I find myself regretting in when my buddies come over.

Well, that explains your user name at least...
---
Blame your fate.
#29Justice98405Posted 12/4/2012 4:45:11 AM
I have a red controller, I'm the ONLY one that uses it.
If there's any choice of character/color/screen position, it's my pick first, since it's my place/my system/my game.
Those are the only for-sure rules off the top of my head. Most things don't need to be said, as my friends that do come over are pretty respectful of my stuff and how I am.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#30Stanger5150Posted 12/4/2012 8:22:15 AM
In all seriousness, any guest that visits was invited for a reason... because I trust them. They can play whatever they want. My only rules:

1. If it's top shelf, it's a collectible... I will put the cart/disc in for you
2. Feel free to create your own profile, but please don't play on mine (unless you're my wife)
3. Guitar Hero III, WT, Metallica, Smash Hits and RB2: We alternate guitar and bass every setlist, and the one on guitar picks the songs.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger