This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the Mass Effect Trilogy worth it if I don't like sci-fi-ish games?

#11Stanger5150Posted 12/3/2012 10:00:06 PM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
If the sci-fi setting is a big turn-off, it might not be your cup of tea. It's not hard sci-fi, but very much space opera with an RPG/FPS in there (1 is more RPGish, 2-3 are more FPSish).

That being said, they're solid games marred by a very unfortunate conclusion.

There is absolutely nothing FPS about ME
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#12ThaBasT_MidgaRPosted 12/3/2012 10:00:16 PM
poopfeasts420 posted...
Well I played through some of Knights of the Old Republic (the old one) and I liked it. They're both made by Bioware so are they similar?

I loved that game too Q_Q bioware knows their sh**! the game has the same touch but the gameplay isnt that clunkier as old republic
---
Another Winter
#13Xenesis XenonPosted 12/3/2012 10:01:24 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
If the sci-fi setting is a big turn-off, it might not be your cup of tea. It's not hard sci-fi, but very much space opera with an RPG/FPS in there (1 is more RPGish, 2-3 are more FPSish).

Apologies. It's been a long day. Replace 'First' with 'Third'.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#14Stanger5150Posted 12/3/2012 10:14:53 PM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...

Apologies. It's been a long day. Replace 'First' with 'Third'.

No, my apologies. I know what you meant and I felt like being a dick anyway.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#15Dark_SpiretPosted 12/3/2012 10:28:11 PM
im a bit conflicted here. you dont like sci0fi, but you like KOTOR so...maybe youll like it?

/shrug
---
Currently playing: Far Cry 3 - Resident Evil 6 - Anno 2070
#16ZeldaFan737Posted 12/3/2012 10:28:38 PM
Xenesis Xenon posted...

As far as video games are concerned Mass Effect is hard sci-fi, especially the first one.
---
That's what I think, anyway.