This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so are we in agreement, lucasart are morons

#1readyaimfailPosted 12/4/2012 12:51:12 AM
Because they cancelled battlefront 3 and then said it was not anywhere near complete but then is again revealed that the game was finished; but wait they have not released anything since then other than star wars force unleashed.
---
-_-
#2king_maddenPosted 12/4/2012 12:57:40 AM
where did you see that the game was finished?
#3justchill433Posted 12/4/2012 1:06:39 AM
LucasArts sucked, but the new Disney owned LucasArts could be awesome.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#4OzzieArcanePosted 12/4/2012 1:50:34 AM
Best game they probably ever made was Gladius.
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com
#5flame030191Posted 12/4/2012 1:52:29 AM
king_madden posted...

The head designer stated the game was finished, they were just debugging it. It was on GameSpot.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#6gucciburrrPosted 12/4/2012 1:53:10 AM
king_madden posted...

This....
---
Why is a below average developer, who hasn't created ONE acclaimed game from the ground up, allowed to repeatedly screw up the biggest name in gaming????
#7qwertyMrJINXPosted 12/4/2012 1:53:20 AM
I never agreed to that. I hate when a game franchise gets passed around from company to company, and a Star Wars Battlefront game without Pandemic likely wouldn't have been any good.
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
#8gucciburrrPosted 12/4/2012 1:55:37 AM
flame030191 posted...
king_madden posted...

The head designer stated the game was finished, they were just debugging it. It was on GameSpot.

There was another statement released that stated the game was at most 75% complete and was junk. Who to believe....
---
Why is a below average developer, who hasn't created ONE acclaimed game from the ground up, allowed to repeatedly screw up the biggest name in gaming????
#9banzaiheilPosted 12/4/2012 1:56:04 AM
justchill433 posted...
LucasArts sucked, but the new Disney owned LucasArts could be awesome.

I dunno man, Disney being the entity that scrapped Armada of the damned in lieu of Tron and Epic Mickey, I can't say I have my hopes up.
---
RAMMSTEIN -Atlanta, GA 04/23/2012
Soooooooo good!
#10flame030191Posted 12/4/2012 1:59:10 AM
gucciburrr posted...
flame030191 posted...
king_madden posted...

There was another statement released that stated the game was at most 75% complete and was junk. Who to believe....

Yeah, the head designer replied to him saying maybe 99% was an exaggeration, but it was no less than 97% complete, that they had the story, maps, everything laid out and were just working out the kinks. He stated they released gameplay on YouTube from months before cancellation to show their work in progress, though Lucas Arts took it down. The gameplay, though, showed relatively smart AI, functional vehicles, jedi, and mostly detailed maps. Also, he went on to reiterate and explain the course of events much better than the anon listed did, so I'm more inclined to believe him.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.