This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Ps3 is the only game in town that has the only game in town... BASEBALL!!

#1SophisticationPosted 12/4/2012 1:25:46 AM
Xbox 360... eat your heart out!

With MLB the show, a game that has steadily stayed the exact same for over 6 years now, Sony is perched pretty high and will probably reap some of the rewards of xbox360 owners who are ready to put down their pew pew paddles long enough to take a swing at the laced up leather via twin sticks. This could be big for Sony if they market The Show right -- Oh what am I saying, Sony... market their products? Hahhahaha...

It was a good thought.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#2LuciusMcNastyPosted 12/4/2012 1:32:57 AM
Sophistication posted...
MLB the show, a game that has steadily stayed the exact same for over 6 years now,

Boring sport has a boring game? Who'da thunk?
---
"Considering this morning you made a topic on this board titled 'Do chickens have pubes?' I wouldn't exactly say you're Mr. factoid." -MoxRavager
#3Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 1:36:11 AM
LuciusMcNasty posted...
Sophistication posted...
MLB the show, a game that has steadily stayed the exact same for over 6 years now,

Boring sport has a boring game? Who'da thunk?

Hey, it works for nascar and wres... oh... wait, those aren't sports.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#4mogar002Posted 12/4/2012 1:42:38 AM
NASCAR is a sport, Wrestling is more like a school play.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#5StephieGamerPosted 12/4/2012 1:43:22 AM
Sophistication posted...
With MLB the show, a game that has steadily stayed the exact same for over 6 years now

You obviously haven't played the games. MLB The Show did an entire overhaul of its control system with '11. The hitting and pitching can be controlled by moving the right analog stick instead of pressing buttons. There have been other changes and additions over the years.
But keep trolling and trying to be funny with your tired sophisticrap schtick.
---
My name's Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass. I'm about takin' names. And we're about makin' games.
#6flame030191Posted 12/4/2012 1:54:48 AM
mogar002 posted...
NASCAR is a sport, Wrestling is more like a school play.

NASCAR is as much of a sport as working at McDonald's
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#7mogar002Posted 12/4/2012 1:57:58 AM
NASCAR is a sport by the definition of it. You need to get over yourself.
---
#8Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 1:58:36 AM
StephieGamer posted...
Sophistication posted...
With MLB the show, a game that has steadily stayed the exact same for over 6 years now

You obviously haven't played the games. MLB The Show did an entire overhaul of its control system with '11. The hitting and pitching can be controlled by moving the right analog stick instead of pressing buttons. There have been other changes and additions over the years.
But keep trolling and trying to be funny with your tired sophisticrap schtick.

I've played then plenty... right up to 11 because it never changed. If 13 wasn't developed on the vita I would probably be buying it but since it looks like the graphics took a hit I don't think I will. I like my graphics to be vigilant and consistent. Vita is killing ps3 games. Because they have to water them down to run on them due to cross play. If it has crossplay... I don't buy. Ps3 is being google gimped to run vita games.
---
#9flame030191Posted 12/4/2012 1:59:49 AM
mogar002 posted...
NASCAR is a sport by the definition of it. You need to get over yourself.

So is wrestling. Doesn't make it any less false.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#10mogar002Posted 12/4/2012 2:01:25 AM
Wrestling and NASCAR are both sports, my post calling it a play was a joke because I don't like wrestling.
---