This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Ps3 is the only game in town that has the only game in town... BASEBALL!!

#11dj___rollPosted 12/4/2012 2:58:06 AM
Quote:Wrestling and NASCAR are both sports, my post calling it a play was a joke because I don't like wrestling.
@mogar002
Wrestling is very athletic, but it's not a sport. There is no competition as its all fake. Unless you're referring to actual Greco roman wrestling.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#12king_maddenPosted 12/4/2012 3:07:02 AM
Sophistication posted...
StephieGamer posted...
Sophistication posted...
With MLB the show, a game that has steadily stayed the exact same for over 6 years now

You obviously haven't played the games. MLB The Show did an entire overhaul of its control system with '11. The hitting and pitching can be controlled by moving the right analog stick instead of pressing buttons. There have been other changes and additions over the years.
But keep trolling and trying to be funny with your tired sophisticrap schtick.

I've played then plenty... right up to 11 because it never changed. If 13 wasn't developed on the vita I would probably be buying it but since it looks like the graphics took a hit I don't think I will. I like my graphics to be vigilant and consistent. Vita is killing ps3 games. Because they have to water them down to run on them due to cross play. If it has crossplay... I don't buy. Ps3 is being google gimped to run vita games.

the graphics arent any worse though.

my main question is why are you just now talking about the show? its been exclusive for many many years now, and this years version has been out since what March? are you really sitting around just looking for the next silly topic to make? do you even play games anymore?
#13Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:32:01 AM
king_madden posted...
Sophistication posted...
StephieGamer posted...
Sophistication posted...
With MLB the show, a game that has steadily stayed the exact same for over 6 years now

You obviously haven't played the games. MLB The Show did an entire overhaul of its control system with '11. The hitting and pitching can be controlled by moving the right analog stick instead of pressing buttons. There have been other changes and additions over the years.

I've played then plenty... right up to 11 because it never changed. If 13 wasn't developed on the vita I would probably be buying it but since it looks like the graphics took a hit I don't think I will. I like my graphics to be vigilant and consistent. Vita is killing ps3 games. Because they have to water them down to run on them due to cross play. If it has crossplay... I don't buy. Ps3 is being google gimped to run vita games.

my main question is why are you just now talking about the show? its been exclusive for many many years now, and this years version has been out since what March? are you really sitting around just looking for the next silly topic to make? do you even play games anymore?

Ummm... since 2k killed their baseball game sony is the only game in town. This isn't about the show persay, rather about how sony is the only console in town with a baseball game.

And yes, mlb 13 has taken a hit in graphics. Big time. Thank u vita.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#14Bosniak10Posted 12/4/2012 4:30:09 AM
rofl @ "NASCAR is a sport"
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll! Do not feed!
#15Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:13:40 PM
Celebratory bump for Sony's big win!
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#16MrMikeMaPosted 12/4/2012 12:20:51 PM
The show is very overrated. I was so let down when I finally got my hands on this alleged awesome baseball sim.
---
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/5754030343/
#17Hyperion_DarkPosted 12/4/2012 12:20:54 PM
Lol at pro wrestling being a sport.
---
PSN: Jorge_JavierX
()zzzzzzzzzz[]XX::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::> <::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::XX[]zzzzzzzzzz()
#18TrickyPonyPosted 12/4/2012 12:28:07 PM
Nascar isn't a sport. You can't play a sport and be sitting down the entire time. That's a joke. It's a sporting event and a pretty entertaining one at that.
#19Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:35:28 PM
MrMikeMa posted...
The show is very overrated. I was so let down when I finally got my hands on this alleged awesome baseball sim.

Sush...it's all the fans have to hold into now. But between you and my message board fame and success, the show 13 looks donkey in the graphics department. It took, like all ps3 games made for cross vita play, like a huge setback.
---
#20king_maddenPosted 12/4/2012 12:45:04 PM
Sophistication posted...
king_madden posted...
Sophistication posted...
StephieGamer posted...
Sophistication posted...

Ummm... since 2k killed their baseball game sony is the only game in town. This isn't about the show persay, rather about how sony is the only console in town with a baseball game.

And yes, mlb 13 has taken a hit in graphics. Big time. Thank u vita.

thats odd a lot of reviews say its graphically the best looking sports game out there this year. yet someone whos trolling it says otherwise.....not sure who to believe here. A bunch of people or the troll.

also the show 13 isnt out yet, any screen shots are going to change by the time march comes around. also no one has played the new show, and 2k "may" have ended its series recently, but thats mainly because it was terrible.

i also love that this isnt about the show per say yet you spend your entire OP talking about how the game hasnt changed.

come on bud, all of your topics are so unsophisticated. very much unlike something a sophisticated man would come out with.