This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Was there no PS3 games released this year?

#1OhHeyltsYouPosted 12/4/2012 8:40:58 AM
Because according to the Spike VGAs, there wasn't. The only PS3 game in the PS3 category is Journey. The rest are multiplatform games. I'm glad Journey is there, I hope it wins GOTY, but come on.. I know there was more than just that this year.
---
PSN: NaturaIBorn
#2killakPosted 12/4/2012 8:41:36 AM
Who cares about Video Game Award shows.
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#3RagnaknitePosted 12/4/2012 8:42:13 AM
There was no PS3 games released ever, because it doesn't have any.

Lol
#4Gam3r777Posted 12/4/2012 8:45:16 AM
I know there wasn't any real rpg's released this year. That's for damn sure.
#5ArkonBladePosted 12/4/2012 12:13:39 PM
every thing exclusive that sony had was released early on in the year like Twisted Metal and Star Hawk . They did have Playstation All Stars and LBPK for the end of this year . Though there strongest game by far is going to be The last of Us which isn't till next year.and i hope to hell The last gaurdian some how gets out next year. If i don't see any thing about this game at E3 2013 with a release date i am giving up on it and wont believe its ever coming out till i am actaully playing it... even then i still might be sketch about it being real when i am actaully playing it.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
#6Viewtiful_JonPosted 12/4/2012 12:29:12 PM
Is this the show that had the best game supported by DEW catagory a few years back. After I saw that I figured they were microsoft fanboys.
#7king_maddenPosted 12/4/2012 12:32:17 PM
lol video game awards.

"where fanboys go to be justified"
#8the_great_tidusPosted 12/4/2012 12:35:13 PM
that show is a glorified advertisment for big name games.

I want gaming to have a more legitimate awards show, but it will probably never happen because the videogame fans are idiots and the older generation doesn't understand videogames.
---
Most Anticipated Games - Yakuza 5, Ni No Kuni, The Last of Us, Beyond, Castlevania LOS2, Bioshock Infinite, God of War Ascension, and FFX HD.