This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you wish you never played ONLY so you can "freshly" re-experience them?

#21chubbleePosted 12/4/2012 2:09:30 PM
Bioshock. That twist floored me the first time and I'd love to experience it again.
---
3ds FC: 3866-8150-5244
PSN ID: ChubbLee
#22servb0tsPosted 12/4/2012 2:53:13 PM(edited)
Dynasty Warrior Gundam 3. I never knew nothing about Gundam but playing the game made me buy all Gundams dvds and movies lol. I now have a clue why they act the way they do thaks to dvds.

Gundam Unicorn my personal favorite.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#23ElBorak77Posted 12/4/2012 2:53:24 PM(edited)
gr0mkakm0rg posted...
GTA III. It was the first in the current GTA style gameplay and it was just AMAZING and AWESOME to me when it first came out. I remember just playing non-stop for days on end and not really doing anything else.

the gow games, bioshock, max payne series.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#24AnonUnknownPosted 12/4/2012 2:53:37 PM
I want to restart my gaming life from the very beginning. I can haz amnesia and time travel?
#25BearprintPosted 12/4/2012 2:56:34 PM
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

That atmosphere blew me out of my window. The title-screen alone (scene that takes a couple of minutes) is more artistic and mesmerising than most full games today.
---
Snake and Cloud = Best Heros Ever
#26work_a_holicPosted 12/4/2012 2:56:57 PM
Mass Effect 2 and 3, but only because I never played the first one, and now the first one is coming to the PS3 today. I did get the interactive back story that came with my copy of ME2, but it won't be the same as actually playing it.

So now I am getting Mass Effect off the PSN, and playing through all 3 with one save, assuming you can transfer each save to the next.
#27zUkUuPosted 12/4/2012 2:58:05 PM(edited)
all of my favorite games. In particular FF 7, NieR, Soul Games, MGS, OoT, ME1 etc - all of course "at their time". If I have played other Zelda games now and then just forget OoT it wouldn't have the same impact.
#28Teepo64Posted 12/4/2012 2:58:11 PM
Motsu posted...
I am sure some people have said to themselves "Damn, that was a good game" or "Damn, that was a fun game", but knowing how to play a game and what to expect sort of kills a drive of expectation...... to me atleast.

So, if you believe you feel this way too, what games would you like to "re-experience" if you could?

Me, particularly:

Dragon Warrior 7 - Loved it to death, but a driving force was learning what each island's problem was. I at this point forgot what about 25% of the islands problems were, so I might play it again soon.

Catherine - This one was fun to learn, but once I got the hang of it, it became too easy. Starting fresh, not knowing what you are doing at first was a very fun experience, and re-experiencing Stage 6's boss and going "Wth...???" would be great again.

Did you plat Catherine?
---
"I'm not in it to win it. I'm in it for you."
Twitter: @Teepo_64
#29koenraad24Posted 12/4/2012 2:59:46 PM
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
#30RayconPosted 12/4/2012 3:00:31 PM
osboes posted...
Heavy Rain would be a good game to experience again without foreknowledge. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney was another decent story driven game worth playing again should my memory be wiped. It's fun but the first time is always the best.

Heavy Rain as well. I've never played Heavy Rain, but it would be awesome to play it without the plot spoiled for me.
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth