This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you wish you never played ONLY so you can "freshly" re-experience them?

#51ZidaneTribal93Posted 12/4/2012 3:17:43 PM
Deus Ex
#52NorkenPosted 12/4/2012 3:19:30 PM
I have played so many games and I love many of them even still today. So if I had to choose I would go with Pokemon (R,B,Y,S,G, Crystal)

It is the only game series where the awesome effect has dwindled, and outside of Platinum I don't like any of the new games.

If I could travel back in time I would go back to 1999 and play Neopets. Back then it was still owned by the people who made it and didn't have all of those restrictions on religion, politics, fun, anime, etc. It was a very fun game and no items were in retired status. You could still find rare items, faerie quests weren't random you could just go up to them and take a quest, and plot events were actually fun and not bothersome or overly bloated. The stock market was like a real stock market and the whole site had a cool feel. It was time before everything became corporate and money this or money that.

It's been a few years since i last played Neopets, and i aint neva goin back.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
#53thisranksPosted 12/4/2012 3:26:01 PM
MadDewg posted...
Tales of symphonia. I have had to beat this game like 20 or so times back around the time it first released.

I also wish I can go back in time to 2001and experience phantasy star online on dreamcast all over again. I was so hooked on this ****...like over 5,000 hours of gameplay time yet I never got bored of the game, lol. I went through two dreamcasts back in the day because of phantasy star online and version 2 (it kept burning out or something...they wouldn't cut on anymore =( ).

I really loved PSO as well. Still own both DC versions and bought the GC version as well. I don't think i need to re-experience any game, though. I still get that thrill whenever i feel the need to replay a game. I don't think that excitement will ever die, or at least i hope it doesn't.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#54okamhunitePosted 12/4/2012 3:27:05 PM
Okami or Shadow of the Colossus on PS2.
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...
#55phantomblade220Posted 12/4/2012 3:29:24 PM
Uncharted 2 or 3
Uncharted Golden Abyss (just the fact that I was playing something of that quality on a mobile device....no other Vita game compares to it IMO)

Heavy Rain
Mass Effect 2
#56CoreyKoehnPosted 12/4/2012 3:32:53 PM
Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. That's pretty much it.
#57CorreyPosted 12/4/2012 3:35:30 PM
Dragon Quest VIII
---
http://endlesscrisis.wordpress.com/
^ A fun new RPG with oldschool elements.
#58GaminGuruRisesPosted 12/4/2012 3:36:08 PM
Metal Gear Solid 3

SoTC
#59temgunPosted 12/4/2012 3:37:45 PM
Persona 4

The only game ever where I was completely hooked for 100 hours. Pretty much the best game ever.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#60mastermosleyPosted 12/4/2012 3:38:50 PM
Legend of Dragoon for psx