This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you wish you never played ONLY so you can "freshly" re-experience them?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games you wish you never played ONLY so you can "freshly" re-experience them?

User Info: Joelsoh

Joelsoh
4 years ago#61
FFX
r i g§ git tht frm wHR i Trli... l th m f plt

User Info: ThePaleGamer

ThePaleGamer
4 years ago#62
Infamous 2 and Skyrim

User Info: AerionSol

AerionSol
4 years ago#63
Skyrim
FFX
Persona 3

User Info: deprofundis442

deprofundis442
4 years ago#64
None, because a lot of games probably wouldn't appeal to me now they way they did before.

User Info: Sayoria

Sayoria
4 years ago#65
Teepo64 posted...
Motsu posted...
I am sure some people have said to themselves "Damn, that was a good game" or "Damn, that was a fun game", but knowing how to play a game and what to expect sort of kills a drive of expectation...... to me atleast.

So, if you believe you feel this way too, what games would you like to "re-experience" if you could?

Me, particularly:

Dragon Warrior 7 - Loved it to death, but a driving force was learning what each island's problem was. I at this point forgot what about 25% of the islands problems were, so I might play it again soon.

Catherine - This one was fun to learn, but once I got the hang of it, it became too easy. Starting fresh, not knowing what you are doing at first was a very fun experience, and re-experiencing Stage 6's boss and going "Wth...???" would be great again.

Did you plat Catherine?

Yeah, I did. Everything is done, I would love to experience it again from scratch though, but yeah, I know most of everything but like 6-3 on normal, lol.
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o

User Info: LankyKong

LankyKong
4 years ago#66
Okami
Persona 4
Fatal Frame 2

User Info: FleshEatinGoob

FleshEatinGoob
4 years ago#67
Oblivion
Golden Sun(so glad to see someone else post it)
Burnout 3(still my favorite racing game)
Vice City
Gears of War 1

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#68
Motsu posted...
Teepo64 posted...
Did you plat Catherine?

Yeah, I did. Everything is done, I would love to experience it again from scratch though, but yeah, I know most of everything but like 6-3 on normal, lol.

How long did it take you to complete Babel? I haven't even beaten the first stage yet >_<
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: darkgod1000

darkgod1000
4 years ago#69
Honestly probably every game I've ever played. So many good experiences and memories.

User Info: havenguy

havenguy
4 years ago#70
Final Fantasy 7 crisis core
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games you wish you never played ONLY so you can "freshly" re-experience them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived