This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you wish you never played ONLY so you can "freshly" re-experience them?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games you wish you never played ONLY so you can "freshly" re-experience them?

User Info: tonyalmaeda

tonyalmaeda
4 years ago#71
GOW3

Heavy Rain

What the hell Uncharted 2.
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord

User Info: KrazyFing3rZ

KrazyFing3rZ
4 years ago#72
Kingdom Hearts, Halo 3 & Bioshock

User Info: viserdes

viserdes
4 years ago#73
Fallout III / NV.

User Info: G-Nserico

G-Nserico
4 years ago#74
Heavy Rain - A one in a lifetime experience.

Deus Ex - To me, the best videogame in history, never get tired of playing it, but the first time was really exciting.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Not so good as the original, but it was a blast to play it for the first time.

Persona 4 - The story, the characters, the music, best JRPG i ever play.

Final Fantasy VII - Second best JRPG i ever play.

Silent Hill - My god, the first time i play this game i was like 10 or 12 years old. The first time it scare the sh*t out of me, it was a f*ck*ng nightmare.

Comix Zone - The last hidden gem of the Sega Genesis, this game needs a remake so badly (a 2d remake). One of the best Beat'em up i ever play.

User Info: nihilist212

nihilist212
4 years ago#75
I would say FF7, Batman Arkham games, and Castlevania: LoS are the ones I would most want to experience for the first time again.
Sometimes you've got to say "hey, i'm gonna **** you.....softly"
psn: jcvdismyhero

User Info: zalak321

zalak321
4 years ago#76
Ocarina of Time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

User Info: bigybri

bigybri
4 years ago#77
"Boktai" for the GBA. It required you to play it outside. Yes, the screen had glare but nothing like the original Gameboy days. I remember the boss battle sequences really making me wish it was a sunny day. The game released in October 2001 or 2002, the folliage and cool days, never felt so close to the changing seasons. It's a H. Kojima Production, so it was well scripted yet stealthy action and resource management.
The Infinite Improbability Drive is our New Hope

User Info: Ivan_Croft

Ivan_Croft
4 years ago#78
Easy choice for me here, all Ace Attorney games.
"And beyond myriad rebirths, the demise of the soul awaits."
- Hrist Valkyrie

User Info: puellakyubey

puellakyubey
4 years ago#79
Shadow of the Colossus.
Seeing each of the colossi for the first time was such a monumental experience. I would LOVE to play it all over again. One of the best games I've ever played.
"But, you're bound to be disappointed if you keep expecting things to turn out so cheery" ~Etna, Disgaea: H/AoD

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
4 years ago#80
World of Warcraft. The feeling of such a huge world completely unexplored by me, all the mysteries... Was amazing. Still get a warm feeling about that. Was my first MMO. It's just rather boring now that I've seen just about every pixel the game has to offer.
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games you wish you never played ONLY so you can "freshly" re-experience them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived