This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you wish you never played ONLY so you can "freshly" re-experience them?

#71tonyalmaedaPosted 12/4/2012 4:08:57 PM
GOW3

Heavy Rain

What the hell Uncharted 2.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#72KrazyFing3rZPosted 12/4/2012 4:12:39 PM
Kingdom Hearts, Halo 3 & Bioshock
#73viserdesPosted 12/4/2012 4:13:00 PM
Fallout III / NV.
#74G-NsericoPosted 12/4/2012 4:13:19 PM
Heavy Rain - A one in a lifetime experience.

Deus Ex - To me, the best videogame in history, never get tired of playing it, but the first time was really exciting.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Not so good as the original, but it was a blast to play it for the first time.

Persona 4 - The story, the characters, the music, best JRPG i ever play.

Final Fantasy VII - Second best JRPG i ever play.

Silent Hill - My god, the first time i play this game i was like 10 or 12 years old. The first time it scare the sh*t out of me, it was a f*ck*ng nightmare.

Comix Zone - The last hidden gem of the Sega Genesis, this game needs a remake so badly (a 2d remake). One of the best Beat'em up i ever play.
#75nihilist212Posted 12/4/2012 4:14:06 PM
I would say FF7, Batman Arkham games, and Castlevania: LoS are the ones I would most want to experience for the first time again.
---
Sometimes you've got to say "hey, i'm gonna **** you.....softly"
psn: jcvdismyhero
#76zalak321Posted 12/4/2012 4:17:19 PM
Ocarina of Time
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
#77bigybriPosted 12/4/2012 4:19:31 PM
"Boktai" for the GBA. It required you to play it outside. Yes, the screen had glare but nothing like the original Gameboy days. I remember the boss battle sequences really making me wish it was a sunny day. The game released in October 2001 or 2002, the folliage and cool days, never felt so close to the changing seasons. It's a H. Kojima Production, so it was well scripted yet stealthy action and resource management.
---
The Infinite Improbability Drive is our New Hope
#78Ivan_CroftPosted 12/4/2012 4:22:14 PM
Easy choice for me here, all Ace Attorney games.
---
"And beyond myriad rebirths, the demise of the soul awaits."
- Hrist Valkyrie
#79puellakyubeyPosted 12/4/2012 4:26:46 PM
Shadow of the Colossus.
Seeing each of the colossi for the first time was such a monumental experience. I would LOVE to play it all over again. One of the best games I've ever played.
---
"But, you're bound to be disappointed if you keep expecting things to turn out so cheery" ~Etna, Disgaea: H/AoD
#80Jason_HudsonPosted 12/4/2012 4:27:46 PM
World of Warcraft. The feeling of such a huge world completely unexplored by me, all the mysteries... Was amazing. Still get a warm feeling about that. Was my first MMO. It's just rather boring now that I've seen just about every pixel the game has to offer.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay