This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Scott Pilgrim vs The World Online multiplayer DLC tonight on PS3?

#1xenosaga123Posted 12/4/2012 2:19:07 PM(edited)
here is the video. Guess they took the extra time to polish the online DLC more. It's releasing later tonight on PSN? For just $5, online co-op (which many fans demanded) + extra playable character (with new trophies), is a sweet deal. And better now than never, really. :) With online play, groups of PS3 gamers can have something really cooperative and awesome to play together online. :) SPvsTW + online group co-op is going to surpass the replay value of other co-op games. And SPvsTW has the best combat since River City Ransom and best soundtrack since Streets of Rage 2 and best playable character roster. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTOplB_2ijg
#2ManuKesnaPosted 12/4/2012 2:19:11 PM
lol
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#3baldwhitegitPosted 12/4/2012 2:21:27 PM
Double Dragon waves hello
---
Drunk because I hate everything
#4Stanger5150Posted 12/4/2012 2:23:23 PM
xenosaga123 posted...
here is the video. Guess they took the extra time to polish the online DLC more. It's releasing later tonight on PSN? For just $5, online co-op (which many fans demanded) + extra playable character (with new trophies), is a sweet deal. And better now than never, really. :) With online play, groups of PS3 gamers can have something really cooperative and awesome to play together online. :) SPvsTW + online group co-op is going to surpass the replay value of other co-op games. And SPvsTW has the best combat since River City Ransom and best soundtrack since Streets of Rage 2 and best playable character roster. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTOplB_2ijg

Awesome news!
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#5MelficeSeph2Posted 12/4/2012 2:24:41 PM
SPvsTW was GODLY!
---
Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride, you're in good hands.- Gene Starwind
#6MisterSpliffPosted 12/4/2012 3:09:38 PM
i think the online co-op should be free. pretty lame that they throw in Wallace so they can slap on the $5 price tag. i guess i understand if they cant hand this out for free on a psn game thats been out for 2+ years.

still more than worth it. cant wait to re-enjoy this game.
---
PSN: x-Spliph-x
#7servb0tsPosted 12/4/2012 3:39:25 PM
River City Ransom will forever be my favorite beat'm up.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#8demonfang178Posted 12/4/2012 6:52:48 PM
**** yes!!

Oh, right. I should probably click that link to get even more details...
#9PangLaPosted 12/4/2012 6:56:10 PM(edited)
Really $5 for online access patch that should've been on the game to begin with? That's dumb.
#10Mystickay86Posted 12/4/2012 7:02:30 PM
baldwhitegit posted...
Double Dragon waves hello

Scott Pilgrims - 4 player co-op.

4 > 2.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board