This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This Generation ends AT E3 2013....PLAYSTATION OMNI FALL 2013

#31Impaired MedicPosted 12/4/2012 6:19:41 PM
Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

GameFAQs
No one asked for this. . .
---
PSN: Impaired_Medic
#32Stanger5150Posted 12/4/2012 6:22:42 PM
Joeydollaz posted...
caffiend7 posted...
I never asked for this.

SONY's business is in need of a REFRESH RE-BOOT they need to get themselves
out there before Microsoft, no way will they allow them to have 1 year lead, it usually
goes like this Nintendo pushes out their new console then SONY follows up with theirs.

Usually? It has happened only twice. N64 and GCN came after Sony's 5th and 6th gen consoles. You don't know anything.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#33killakPosted 12/4/2012 6:34:06 PM
Like I said above, when ME2 finally came to PS3 the graphical detail went up oh why?

Ummm... might have something to do with it being ported on the Mass Effect 3 engine.

It looking better, has nothing to do with time.

So the one that doesn't seem to get it, is you.

Think of it this way.

Imagine a pro golfer, winning tournaments for 7 years, then a new comer hits the course and equals him. All you'd wonder is just how much better this new guy can get.
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
#34carsaucePosted 12/4/2012 6:48:45 PM
Ah PS3 is still next gen to me, so whatever, I only got this console in 2010 and others even bought it at least in 2011
PS4 does come 2013, I'm still playing my PS3 and wont get that console at least 2 years from next year.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#35pika027Posted 12/4/2012 6:59:20 PM
Joeydollaz posted...
BigAl519 posted...
Joeydollaz posted...
Stop it Nintendo fanboys I am talking about the PS/XBOX GENERATION

call me when GTA V and MGS RAIDEN even comes to WII-U, how about MGS:GW? ya ooK

which btw is nothing more then the DS CONCEPT but now as a Home console

your TV is the top screen and your Tablet is the lower screen with HUD and crap like that.

NEXT GEN only is for SONY & MICROSOFT Nintendo have already stated they live in their

own universe where SONY & MS are not their competitors.

Your right. Nintendo sales blow Sony and MS away, bring them back, curb stomp them into oblivion and then go for a swim in their billions of dollars.

Also Sony and MS are not going to have impressive next gen systems. They will be slightly more powerful but much more focused on gimmicks. Hell just look at the controller Sony patented

http://www.gamespot.com/news/sony-patents-hybrid-dualshock-move-controller-6400837

The 720 is going to be all about Kinect. It will be an updated, more responsive kinect and will be the drive for most games.

Hey buddy those are CASUAL perspectives/options to the new consoles, the CORE
will get their mind blowing graphical real finally 1080p at 60p with 3D and all that jazz
games, you can't hate on MS/SONY wanting to get into that casual market it is good for business, getting money from the casual avenue is a goal for these gaming companies.

So does that mean ive always been experiencing NEXT Next Gen on my PC..........Yay!! :D
#36RetroFanGirlPosted 12/4/2012 7:02:15 PM
OnDiscDLC posted...
killak posted...
There's a next gen console already. This gen has been over for a couple of weeks

A next gen console that will be outdated Fall 2013 or whenever new PS and Xbox come out.

It is already outdated, as will the new PS and XBox immediately upon release.
---
Only my opinion is valid.
Confirmed by SunDevil77
#37gamestop27Posted 12/4/2012 7:06:43 PM
BigAl519 posted...
Joeydollaz posted...
Stop it Nintendo fanboys I am talking about the PS/XBOX GENERATION

call me when GTA V and MGS RAIDEN even comes to WII-U, how about MGS:GW? ya ooK

which btw is nothing more then the DS CONCEPT but now as a Home console

your TV is the top screen and your Tablet is the lower screen with HUD and crap like that.

NEXT GEN only is for SONY & MICROSOFT Nintendo have already stated they live in their

own universe where SONY & MS are not their competitors.

Your right. Nintendo sales blow Sony and MS away, bring them back, curb stomp them into oblivion and then go for a swim in their billions of dollars.

Also Sony and MS are not going to have impressive next gen systems. They will be slightly more powerful but much more focused on gimmicks. Hell just look at the controller Sony patented

http://www.gamespot.com/news/sony-patents-hybrid-dualshock-move-controller-6400837

The 720 is going to be all about Kinect. It will be an updated, more responsive kinect and will be the drive for most games.

Aw HELL NAW! Sony better not force that piece of crap controller next gen.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
#38xOmniCloudxPosted 12/4/2012 7:07:02 PM
They're stealing my name?! LAWSUIT!!!!
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#39Joeydollaz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 9:52:01 PM
Told you, Last of US/GOW:A/BEYOND etc the best of the best games are coming before Fall 2013....

OMNI will come this FALL 2013
---
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011