This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What old @$$ game do you play to this very day.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What old @$$ game do you play to this very day.
4 years ago#1
Its been 4 years and I still play Devil May Cry 4. The greatest free flowing action game ever createdby that. Just out of the blue I said hmph, let me get on some Bloody Palace. Started at 2:30 and around 3:58 I made it to the end just to get WACKED by that PUNK @$$ DANTE!!! Next time he's going down.

I love DMC4, I love playing the Bloody Palace and I still play the game to this day.

What about you? What old game do you still play to this day?
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
4 years ago#2
4 years is old to you?

There are games from the 80s I still play.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
4 years ago#3
AwayFromHere posted...
4 years is old to you?

There are games from the 80s I still play.

Yeah, seriously. I still play tons of games from the mid 90s and earlier. Graphics wise of course they haven't aged that well, but the fun factor never gets old.
Sometimes you've got to say "hey, i'm gonna **** you.....softly"
psn: jcvdismyhero
4 years ago#4
I always play through Kingdom Hearts 2 at least once a year. Brings back great memories and makes me hate Square Enix more each time I play.
4 years ago#5
Yeah 4 years old is OLD for a game. This gen is almost over. It is over.
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
4 years ago#6
Regularly - Sonic 2/3

Not so regularly - Atari classics like Centipede and Pong. Such simple games and yet they have hours of entertainment. Where did it all go wrong?
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
4 years ago#7
The Earth is far more old hell 100 years is still new compared to the Earth.

Depends I still play Battledield 2 on the PC and World of Warcraft

But the oldest game I still play is Constructor and Command & Conquer
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
4 years ago#8
I play megadrive games and ps1 games regularly. Will occasionally play ps2 for Gitaroo Man and Frequency.
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
4 years ago#9
FF7, After I finish Disgaea 3 AoD vita, I'm gonna do my traditional new console run of the game.
Waiting patiently for UnKarted to be announced since 4-Dec-2009
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
4 years ago#10
Super Castlevania, Super Metroid, Robocop vs Terminator, Megaman 2, Actraiser, my Neo Geo library

I'm always playing classic games
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What old @$$ game do you play to this very day.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived