This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What old @$$ game do you play to this very day.

#1tonyalmaedaPosted 12/4/2012 4:21:11 PM
Its been 4 years and I still play Devil May Cry 4. The greatest free flowing action game ever createdby that. Just out of the blue I said hmph, let me get on some Bloody Palace. Started at 2:30 and around 3:58 I made it to the end just to get WACKED by that PUNK @$$ DANTE!!! Next time he's going down.

I love DMC4, I love playing the Bloody Palace and I still play the game to this day.

What about you? What old game do you still play to this day?
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#2AwayFromHerePosted 12/4/2012 4:21:54 PM
4 years is old to you?

There are games from the 80s I still play.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3nihilist212Posted 12/4/2012 4:23:07 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
4 years is old to you?

There are games from the 80s I still play.

Yeah, seriously. I still play tons of games from the mid 90s and earlier. Graphics wise of course they haven't aged that well, but the fun factor never gets old.
---
Sometimes you've got to say "hey, i'm gonna **** you.....softly"
psn: jcvdismyhero
#4OnDiscDLCPosted 12/4/2012 4:23:30 PM
I always play through Kingdom Hearts 2 at least once a year. Brings back great memories and makes me hate Square Enix more each time I play.
#5tonyalmaeda(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:23:34 PM
Yeah 4 years old is OLD for a game. This gen is almost over. It is over.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#6Jason_HudsonPosted 12/4/2012 4:25:06 PM
Regularly - Sonic 2/3

Not so regularly - Atari classics like Centipede and Pong. Such simple games and yet they have hours of entertainment. Where did it all go wrong?
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#7ace_two_maxPosted 12/4/2012 4:25:27 PM
The Earth is far more old hell 100 years is still new compared to the Earth.

Depends I still play Battledield 2 on the PC and World of Warcraft

But the oldest game I still play is Constructor and Command & Conquer
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#8ninjakrakenPosted 12/4/2012 4:28:58 PM
I play megadrive games and ps1 games regularly. Will occasionally play ps2 for Gitaroo Man and Frequency.
---
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
#9AjescentPosted 12/4/2012 4:28:59 PM
FF7, After I finish Disgaea 3 AoD vita, I'm gonna do my traditional new console run of the game.
---
Waiting patiently for UnKarted to be announced since 4-Dec-2009
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
#10killakPosted 12/4/2012 4:32:43 PM
Super Castlevania, Super Metroid, Robocop vs Terminator, Megaman 2, Actraiser, my Neo Geo library

I'm always playing classic games
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta