This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What old @$$ game do you play to this very day.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What old @$$ game do you play to this very day.

User Info: Drakillion

Drakillion
4 years ago#101
The oldest game that I currently own that I still play is Marathon. It'd be Quake but I lost 90% of my games when our first house burned down.

4 years isn't that old you know but it can feel like it's been an eternity. I still play vanilla Persona 4 and it was released in 2008!
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD

User Info: Runner_style

Runner_style
4 years ago#102
The oldest games I still play are.

Robocop Vs Terminator
SMT I/II
Lufia II
Remember kiddies, your opinion isn't fact. If someone disagrees with your opinion quit crying, get over it.

User Info: brolynick

brolynick
4 years ago#103
I play Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World and the original Super Smash Bros. at least once a month. Also Megaman 2 when I feel like it.
Chris Jericho is better than God.

User Info: Valtero

Valtero
4 years ago#104
FF Legend II & III, aka SaGa II & III. I never tire of those two games. Same with FFIV and VI, but the early SaGa games are super-old yet never lose their charm.

Started playing the original Lufia recently, but got distracted by the new Porkymanz sequel.

User Info: DCarnage

DCarnage
4 years ago#105
Baldur's Gate, BG2, every other Infinity Engine game, Fallout, Fallout 2... A Bard's Tale, one of my personal favorites.

User Info: Ghetto_ninja

Ghetto_ninja
4 years ago#106
Legend of Dragoon is the most recent I've played extensively just downloaded soldier blade and thinking of getting Zanac.
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!

User Info: Atalalama

Atalalama
4 years ago#107
Every October 1st, I play through Crystalis (NES cart.) from beginning to end. Those of you who understand the logic behind this, I applaud you.

User Info: Volug

Volug
4 years ago#108
Warlocked for the GBC
THE Captain of A.L.C.

User Info: nicholifingers

nicholifingers
4 years ago#109
Soul Reaver for the PSone. I was so stoked when I saw it in the PlayStation Store. I played it so much when I was a kid.
Of course I'm sure I'm insane. The little man who crawled out from behind my eye was very clear on that.

User Info: DarthStoj

DarthStoj
4 years ago#110
SimAnt
Altoids are good for you.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What old @$$ game do you play to this very day.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived