This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What old @$$ game do you play to this very day.

#231zalak321Posted 12/5/2012 1:57:10 PM
Super Mario Bros 2

Kirby Air Ride if you count it.

Sonic Riders if your count it.

Rampage 2

AND MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE!
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
#232CoreyKoehnPosted 12/5/2012 2:27:23 PM
I've beaten Final Fantasy X over 5 times. Currently playing right now actually...
#233PsychoWolfXPosted 12/5/2012 2:41:00 PM
Way too many to list. I play old games more then new ones.
If I played a game in 1994 and enjoyed it, chances are I still play it to this day.
#234redskinStuPosted 12/5/2012 2:45:49 PM
Gauntlet, Rampage, Dig Dug, Final Fight and of course Smash TV.

BIG MONEY, BIG PRIZES...I LOVE IT!!
#235TaoTeMugenPosted 12/5/2012 3:14:33 PM
While there are a bunch that I play, the main one that I want to name since it hasn't got a whole lot of love:

Phantasy Star IV
---
PSN - MaesterBullet
#236ViVi_0rnitierPosted 12/5/2012 3:15:58 PM
I don't play any game yearly (not even my favourites) but i still play games like Final Fantasy IX and Dragon Quest VIII from time to time. And i can see myself doing the same with Yakuza 3 and 4 as time passes.
---
I go to gamefaqs board by jumping on to the internet and then use stuff like "report" and kill the crap outta trolls.
#237regsantotomasPosted 12/5/2012 3:22:25 PM
redskinStu posted...
Gauntlet, Rampage, Dig Dug, Final Fight and of course Smash TV.

BIG MONEY, BIG PRIZES...I LOVE IT!!

Smash TV. Nice! I'd buy that for a dollar. I play Rampage with my 5-year-old on our MAME arcade all the time. Those are definitely two that I still play along with the aforementioned Track & Field and Gyruss. Also - Burgertime.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#238Cloud_CPosted 12/5/2012 3:23:21 PM
tonyalmaeda posted...
Its been 4 years and I still play Devil May Cry 4.

I stopped reading there.
Words can describe how much i hate you right now. You seem to me like those spoiled kids you see in movies "But DAD, I can't do this or that, it's SO last year!"

I'm assuming you are 9 years old, so 4 years is about half of your life span. Before creating topics like this, educate yourself. What is an old game? Or do you assume there is only 1 generation of consoles, and the first games on these are the ONLY games that matters?
I know I sound like a douche, but whatever.

I'm in no way an "elitist" gamer, I still spend about 30-50% of my time on next gen consoles, but come on... Kids don't know what a NES or SNES is today? Really?
That s*** should be teached in first grade: "Now kids, let's study the rich history of video games!"
"Yaaaaaaay!"
(wait that's actually an awesome idea)
---
- I am Malth. You will never get past me.
BZZZZZZ *burst in flames
#239Large_TonberryPosted 12/5/2012 3:24:00 PM
I still play loads of games from NES - PS2, but I still play Jackal (NES) and Outrun 2019 (Megadrive) quite a lot.
#240tonyalmaeda(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:32:30 PM
"PS tip for bloody palace Dante spam million stab and based on his action react:

1) If he jumps trickster away
2) If he rolls and stingers either jump shotgun or royal guard
3) If you hit him royal guard during million stab do two hits of rebellion and kick 13(activate devil trigger during kick 13 nd not before for extra damage since the DT hits flip him out and you waste one bar for the "special" move)"

Ive beaten him with Dante. I keep losing when I play with Nero. Its been a while since I made it too him so he whooped me pretty bad before I could even remember how to beat him even in the story mode.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord