This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What old @$$ game do you play to this very day.

#241tonyalmaeda(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:46:59 PM
"WoW, TC thinks 4 years makes a game old? I pity you. I still play Chess to this day, despite it being an old game, does that make it not fun? As a matter of fact I replay far more older games than any others, because they have far more appeal then the current gen's do."

Its old in regards to this generation. Not the generation of gaming as a whole. I play DMC4 every month or every few months. I consistently keep coming back to it. No game I have ever played as of late is older than this gen.

"It's about as stupid as thinking that a movie that came out 4 years ago is "old ass", and thats every movie made before 2008 is somehow bad? I'm sure if you do your research, you'll learn that movies do not get better and better each year. The best ones are the oldest ones, if you're prejudiced against movies from the 80's and 90's then I pity you; you're missing out."

You dont have to tell me about movies because Predator is my favorite movie of all time. 1987 and I went to see it at the theater when I was 5.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#242Fitali44Posted 12/5/2012 3:50:02 PM
Metal Gear Solid 4~~
---
(+.[___]; :) (^o^)
#243Liquid_FrostPosted 12/5/2012 3:56:34 PM
shadowrun on the genesis
---
"Its Nice to be Important, but more Important to be Nice!"---
#244TwoPiecesPosted 12/5/2012 3:59:00 PM
Xenogears. Only 25 hours in and I cant tell if im at near the end of the game, but there's a big war and my main character isnt in it. Trying to finish this game so that i can go on and play other games.
#245Gigahart_gaylorPosted 12/5/2012 4:00:50 PM
I started a new game of FF1 recently
---
Breaking Bad, great show or greatest show?
NeverDead: The worst game of this gen.
#246Atomisk99Posted 12/5/2012 4:06:51 PM
Star Ocean 3 / Til the End of Time
I still consider it the best game of all time.
---
"I will not die until I achieve something.Even though the ideal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I never die with regrets."
#247paperwariorPosted 12/5/2012 4:12:52 PM
Tetris is the oldest that I play relatively frequently.
---
"God Hand is the ultimate expression of the joy of humanity, specifically the punching part of the joy of humanity."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#248RomangeloPosted 12/5/2012 4:13:56 PM
Rockman series.

FF series.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#249vega2505Posted 12/5/2012 4:14:11 PM
If 4 years is old, then 90% of my game collection is old...

The farthest back I go is NES, since I still have mine and it works...though I'd rather play on emu since they don't randomly freeze if a mouse farts...seriously, was playing Castlevania one day and I adjusted myself in my chair and the game froze...
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#250tonyalmaeda(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:15:02 PM
"I stopped reading there.
Words can describe how much i hate you right now. You seem to me like those spoiled kids you see in movies "But DAD, I can't do this or that, it's SO last year!""

Why would you hate me. LOL Im not that guy youre describing in the least. Not even when
i was 9 years old.

"I'm assuming you are 9 years old, so 4 years is about half of your life span. Before creating topics like this, educate yourself. What is an old game? Or do you assume there is only 1 generation of consoles, and the first games on these are the ONLY games that matters?
I know I sound like a douche, but whatever."

You ever heard the phrase "dont assume, its the mother of all f***ups" And I think I said I keep coming back to DMC4(2008) consistantly. Ive played Streets of Rage 2, and Res 2, Res Nemesis, Soul Reaver, Castlevania Symphony of the night but I dont keep playing them Over and over and over and over again. No what I mean brother??

"I'm in no way an "elitist" gamer, I still spend about 30-50% of my time on next gen consoles, but come on... Kids don't know what a NES or SNES is today? Really?
That s*** should be teached in first grade: "Now kids, let's study the rich history of video games!"

Cant do that Nes games are too hard for kids theses days.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord