This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What old @$$ game do you play to this very day.

#301TheGreatKakashiPosted 12/5/2012 10:02:51 PM
On the PS3. Socom Confrontation.
---
Third Company Captain: Hatake Kakashi
#302tonyalmaeda(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:12:13 PM
"I suggest (no trolling) that you play some of the games mentioned around here, I'm sure you'll find that 10-20+ y.o. games are a lot of fun.
Go play any original Mega Man, Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden or Mario. Hard, unforgiving, but often a lot more statisfying than the roller-coater rides games today provide us. (5 min, checkpoint, 5 min, checkpoint, cutscene, checkpoint, etc) :-D"

I have man, LOL Ive been playing games since I was 5 years old. No checkpoints, 3 lives, no saves, hard bosses. Thats why I think I was better back when I was younger. Games back then where super hard.

I was just talking about DMC4 because I thought it came out later and it is the oldest game that I play. I play older games but not as consistently as I do DMC4. Thats all I meant.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#303colecashus1216Posted 12/5/2012 10:13:02 PM
punch out and college hoops 2k8, play college hoops more than 2k13 and black ops 2 lol
#304ChikikyoPosted 12/5/2012 10:13:22 PM
I still play my PS1 copy of FINAL FANTASY IV almost every year. (I also have the GBA, NDS, and PSP versions)

My most favorite FF. I know ALL the secrets!! Now, im currently playing Yoshi Island on my SNES. Gonna try to get a perfect file.
#305GM_Posted 12/5/2012 10:14:42 PM
I still play a ton of old games.
#306SpongeBob_SPPosted 12/5/2012 10:43:03 PM
Battlefield 1943. I still find it to be one of the most fun shooters out there.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Fenix Undying
"Leave me alone" - Me
#307warhead333Posted 12/6/2012 1:59:35 AM
Good lord..

I just wanted to take the time to tell TC that I understand what you meant in your initial post (which was very generalized to begin with) and am impressed with the level-headed response to all the ridiculous criticism you have received for it. Don't worry about it man, not all online communities are as sensitive to these things as the GameFAQs community has proven itself to be time and time again. Honestly, if you were to reply at all, I would have expected something along the lines of "Oh yeah????? Well ur [sic] all a bunch of POOP-FACES!!!!!!!!", because that's just how the GameFAQs community is. I would've said something when I posted yesterday but wasn't sure if you were going to respond to it all like a baby or not, which would've made it look like I defend crybabys.

"I didn't word MY topic the exact way YOU would've. So sorry about that. Ya no not really. Douche."

But anyhow, good on ya, bud.
#308tonyalmaeda(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 4:16:10 PM
"Good lord..

I just wanted to take the time to tell TC that I understand what you meant in your initial post (which was very generalized to begin with) and am impressed with the level-headed response to all the ridiculous criticism you have received for it. Don't worry about it man, not all online communities are as sensitive to these things as the GameFAQs community has proven itself to be time and time again. Honestly, if you were to reply at all, I would have expected something along the lines of "Oh yeah????? Well ur [sic] all a bunch of POOP-FACES!!!!!!!!", because that's just how the GameFAQs community is. I would've said something when I posted yesterday but wasn't sure if you were going to respond to it all like a baby or not, which would've made it look like I defend crybabys.

"I didn't word MY topic the exact way YOU would've. So sorry about that. Ya no not really. Douche."

But anyhow, good on ya, bud."

LOLOL I was surprised myself at how many people thought I was some little kid who never played the super nes, Genesis, nes, ps1, atari, ect... I never understood why they were so angry over me calling DMC4 old. It is old. Its not ancient like a 20 to 25 year old franchise but its old.

Anyway thanks for the support Im glad somebody didnt try to burn me at the stake.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord