This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So um is The Orange Box on PS3 rare now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So um is The Orange Box on PS3 rare now?

User Info: carsauce

carsauce
3 years ago#1
Does anyone else have this Half Life collection? I don't see it in stores, so I am wondering if this is actually rare or one of those rare games.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous

User Info: warrenmats

warrenmats
3 years ago#2
I don't know, but I saw a copy of it at my local gamestop a couple of days ago.

You can get the orange box on steam anyway.
:D

carsauce
3 years ago#3
Well I'm just wondering, who has this game besides me, it feels pretty rare to me.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous

User Info: NextGenISbetter

NextGenISbetter
3 years ago#4
Not rare it is just no one wanted it since it was such an awful port
Next gen is better. Read my user name if you are at all confused by this. Will $ony be in last place again next gen ?

carsauce
3 years ago#5
Well I'm just wondering, who has this game besides me, it feels pretty rare to me.

carsauce
3 years ago#6
Not rare it is just no one wanted it since it was such an awful port

Yea its not bad on the PS3 but I did play it on PC first, the Half Life 2 games I mean, and yea its a lil sluggish.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
3 years ago#7
Stop talking to yourself.
|L|A|y|l|A|
My anti-drug

User Info: rschrake86

rschrake86
3 years ago#8
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
Stop talking to yourself.
A government is a body of people; usually, notably ungoverned. http://psnprofiles.com/I8I_SiN_I8I
PSN- I8I_SiN_I8I

User Info: Katon

Katon
3 years ago#9
I don't think it's rare.
"You can almost taste how much the Bubsy 3D makers hated the children of America," from Seanbaby's review of Bubsy 3D (EGM #150)

User Info: R15K

R15K
3 years ago#10
Yea, um, there's like less of those out there then, um, like other ones or something.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So um is The Orange Box on PS3 rare now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived