This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Sony is so much better than Nintendo...

#101Flare1721Posted 12/5/2012 10:20:00 PM
Aalvi posted...
Fail...

I forgot to put @Flare1721

in my previous post #84

Next time edit your post! :D

And I understand what your saying but id figure since these developers are so use to making games for 360/Ps3 now the WiiU should be no problem. Especially since Nintendo makes eveything user friendly. I was just hoping for something better. Doesnt mean I wont pick one up I just have no interest as of right now.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#102Flare1721Posted 12/5/2012 10:26:00 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
1, They're more willing to take risks with their consoles and games than Nintendo, who's franchises like Mario and Zelda have barely changed at all since the SNES and N64 days.

2, Sony has more things than just their gaming division, if say...their TV division isn't doing well, that doesn't mean their gaming division isn't doing well.

3, Sony doesn't make motion controls mandatory for their games, when people want to sit down, relax and play a game, they want to...sit down, relax, and play games, not wave their arms about like a damn fool.

1. More risks than Nintendo? That is pure stupidity. Sony's idea of taking risks is copying Nintendo. Instead of being innovative they copy Nintendo games, look at All Stars, LBP Karting oh and Sony is just as addicted to throwing out sequels of their big names just like everyone else. The difference is that their big names aren't really big.

2. Their gaming division is still doing poorly stop lying to yourself. This generation they lost all the profit from the ps2 which made them billions. That is bad.

3. Instead Sony launches the Move and then ignores it. Just like the Vita, just like the Eye toy.

Seriously? PS fans have been asking for All-Stars for years. They finally delivered on it is all. You see all the "new" phones that come out weekly all they are is copys of each other with different perks. Same with televisions.

All Sony is doing is taking there great selling franchises and expanding on them. Same with Nintendo. Ill buy a Wii to experience Mario Kart but if I like the idea of LBP better then ill buy that for PS3. So please stop lying to youself it would do us a favor.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#103AalviPosted 12/5/2012 10:41:52 PM
Flare1721 posted...
Aalvi posted...
Fail...

I forgot to put @Flare1721

in my previous post #84

Next time edit your post! :D

And I understand what your saying but id figure since these developers are so use to making games for 360/Ps3 now the WiiU should be no problem. Especially since Nintendo makes eveything user friendly. I was just hoping for something better. Doesnt mean I wont pick one up I just have no interest as of right now.

That's understandable(I thought you were going to attack me or something, typical gfaqs drama).

I just don't like how people are denouncing Wii U simply based off the fact that the tech is supposedly the same or worst than PS3, 360 systems like it matters. In terms of business, yes it matters if Nintendos competitors make a big jump since 3rd party might abandon them again.

The funny thing is if this were the case for 360 and PS3 where their 3rd parties left in favor of a piece of tech more desirable to make games for(since it's the "future"), then they would fail since their 1st parties are not as strong as Nintendos when it comes to sales and fanbases size and support(comparing the games themselves is another thing, not saying GoW is worse than Mario or anything).

Also PS3 has only a select few games that took advantage of PS3 capabilities fully, so they really shouldn't be expecting more from the next system when they barely scratched the surface for PS3(word is PS3 is hard to make games for, I'm no expert).
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#104UniversquallPosted 12/5/2012 10:43:35 PM
shnickshnick posted...
(the longer this topic goes on, the more i convince myself not to get a Wii U)

It's for the best. Unless you are a huge Nintendo fan that will like it no matter what. Otherwise you'll see it for the crap it is.
---
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) PSABR (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately
#105InterzoneMantraPosted 12/5/2012 10:50:09 PM
Universquall posted...
shnickshnick posted...

It's for the best. Unless you are a huge Nintendo fan that will like it no matter what. Otherwise you'll see it for the crap it is.

ehh the only reason why i would want a wii u is for zelda, but by then they'll probably have a wiiu emulator for the pc.
#106Battleship_GrayPosted 12/5/2012 11:07:24 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Battleship_Gray posted...
Damn...what happened to you Ash?

Unlike others on this board, I support all systems. That's what happened. I own every gaming device known to man, unlike the weirdos who hate systems they can't or won't buy.

I call 'em like I see 'em. Shame you don't do the same, as evidenced in this topic.

How don't I do the same? I commented that the TC is sad for reacting to trolling on the WiiU board by trolling here.

Your comment was that a WiiU fan trolling the PS3 board was somehow indicative of this board spouting "reassurance."

Which of those makes more sense? I'm not trying to pick a fight but you used to be fun, now it's just all pseudo-sniping at the board or "Sony fans" when I catch your posts.

*shrug* I've got no beef with you.
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#107UniversquallPosted 12/5/2012 11:08:48 PM
InterzoneMantra posted...
ehh the only reason why i would want a wii u is for zelda, but by then they'll probably have a wiiu emulator for the pc.

Might be a problem if they force use of the jumbo screen controller
---
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) PSABR (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately
#108ColorfulColorsPosted 12/5/2012 11:20:39 PM
Benzychenz posted...
RetroFanGirl posted...
I'm so glad I own both Nintendo and Sony systems.

---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#109ColorfulColorsPosted 12/5/2012 11:21:18 PM
C'mon guys, this topic was obviously fanboy bait.
---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#110shnickshnickPosted 12/6/2012 1:13:31 PM
Universquall posted...
shnickshnick posted...

then it's a good thing i told all my relatives about how the Wii U sold less than the 360 and the PS3 on black friday (and how games such as Batman: Arkham City and Mass Effect 3 weren't as good as they were on 360 and PS3), because now i'm getting between $300-$500 in gift cards instead of a Wii U for christmas, and if the Wii U is as bad as everyone on these boards are saying it is, then i guess it really is for the best