This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What/Who do you consider a trophy hoar/d

#1MindGamingMantiPosted 12/4/2012 7:37:17 PM
As in how many platinums/levels does one need to have to be dubbed a trophy whore? IYO of course.
---
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct."
#2Pereb27Posted 12/4/2012 7:39:36 PM(edited)
Whoever is on page 1 of this list :
http://psnprofiles.com/leaderboard
#3killakPosted 12/4/2012 7:40:58 PM
Anyone that does menial tasks ie collecting 300 objects in an open world game, solely for the trophy.

If you're doing it because you like exploring, that's one thing, but if you're doing it with a guide next to you or on the screen, you're a whore
---
My instant game collection - http://tinyurl.com/dxq27an
#4servb0tsPosted 12/4/2012 7:44:10 PM
Pereb27 posted...
Whoever is on page 1 of this list :
http://psnprofiles.com/leaderboard

LMFAO, both good & sad.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#5userfrigginamePosted 12/4/2012 7:48:03 PM
I would say it's ppl who play games that they wouldn't otherwise if it weren't for there being trophies present in the game that were relatively easy to get, and if there weren't trophies in the game, they decide not to play that game because of it.
#6gamestop27Posted 12/4/2012 7:54:24 PM
Anyone who plays a game not because they enjoy the mechanics, or anything to do with the game, but for the trophy.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
#7zyrax2301Posted 12/4/2012 7:56:52 PM
Boosters.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#8MindGamingManti(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:57:06 PM
killak posted...
Anyone that does menial tasks ie collecting 300 objects in an open world game, solely for the trophy.

If you're doing it because you like exploring, that's one thing, but if you're doing it with a guide next to you or on the screen, you're a whore

I liked Uncharted, but not finding the stupid treasures. Am I a trophy whore for going for the plat while using a guide to avoid frustration while searching for the treasures?
---
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct."
#9AlphaOmegaSidPosted 12/4/2012 8:18:36 PM
Trophy Huntwhores are............
-Top 500 Trophy Huntwhores on any Trophy site.
-Have Platinums for the same game, but different versions. Like 2 or more Platinums for Demon's Souls.
-Easy and crappy games Platinums like Hannah Montana, Terminator Salvation, and other s#%t.
-Boost Online Trophies when Online is still very active.
-Hack harder Trophies for games like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Wipeout HD, Gran Turismo 5, etc.
-Platinum a game as fast as possible to move on to a different game, not taking the time to really enjoy the game.

Trophy Levels does not matter, its the games these losers play, very pathetic. These people make me sick, ruined gaming also!!!
#10killakPosted 12/5/2012 1:12:28 AM
killak posted...

I liked Uncharted, but not finding the stupid treasures. Am I a trophy whore for going for the plat while using a guide to avoid frustration while searching for the treasures?

Yep, considering I clearly stated that doing menial tasks just for a trophy, especially with a guide, qualifies
---
Before stooping to grammar correction, ask yourself.... "Am I really stuck with nothing to say?"