This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC demo scores very good on PSN, 4.5 out of 5 with over 5000 ratings

#41darkshadowmasterPosted 12/5/2012 7:46:23 AM(edited)
Was a cool game if you took it for what it was. However it didn't feel like DMC at all, simply too slow and not as fluid. I may get it, but it won't be at launch and certainly not for full price.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#42CrispykidsPosted 12/5/2012 10:33:06 AM
The combat system is pretty good but the script is retarded, Dante sounds like the typical arrogant teenage kid except with demon powers
#43JiZamezPosted 12/5/2012 10:38:40 AM
lol @ tc

99% of users vote 5 stars immediately after downloading a game or demo, before playing it. It's why a lot trash is rated over 4 stars.
---
Playstation 3 Network ID: MapleStory
My Fat Princess, Square-Enix, & other game OST's: http://youtube.com/mapleps3
#44mrmickfranPosted 12/5/2012 12:04:33 PM
I'm so hyped for it... But I'm afraid of a new version releasing later.
---
Playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Sin & Punishment 2
Waiting For: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, The Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2
#45private400Posted 12/5/2012 12:55:28 PM
plasticman13 posted...
lol, I don't know what devil may cry you've been playing, but it's NEVER been subtle. Especially DMC3. And nothing Dante has ever said could ever be considered 'intelligent', or witty. It was just cheesy, smart-ass dialogue. What has Dante ever said that was intelligent or subtle?

Off the top of my head, DMC4 when Dante fights that scientist guy that turns in a bug for example. I haven't played the previous ones in a long time so I don't remember specific examples.

so doing an cheesy shakespeare play complete with over the top acting ,spotlights and confetti appearing for no apparent reason
two demon dudes striking dramatic poses and dante shooting his gun for cheesy dramatic tension.
not to mention that this entire scene takes place in a church or cathedral.

YOU CALL THIS SUBTLE???
---
you don't really know a woman 'til you've had a strong drink and a fistfight with her. - nord wisdom from utgherd the unbroken