This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, include normal game or no?

#1AalviPosted 12/5/2012 2:11:13 AM
I never bought or played dragon dogma, saw this coming out and I was planning on getting the currently released one.

Does this include the original?
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#2LapanuiPosted 12/5/2012 2:17:42 AM
Pretty sure it will include the original game, but they haven't announced what will actually be included. I had forgotten this was announced lol so I did a little reading about it.

Some sites were saying it includes Hard Mode and Speedrun Mode, but others say that Speedrun and Hard modes are being patched into the game for free anyway and that this expansion actually includes something extra.

I'd prefer them to just release the expansion as DLC instead of a brand new retail game... But what can you do... It is Capcom lol.
---
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu
#3darkness1018Posted 12/5/2012 2:18:20 AM
I think its just a DLC add on for the normal game so you might need the regular game disc to play it.
---
PSN-nightwing2099
Systems Owned- PS3, PSP, PSV, 3DS XL, GC, DC, N64, Xbox(original)
#4darkness1018Posted 12/5/2012 2:19:31 AM
Lapanui posted...
Pretty sure it will include the original game, but they haven't announced what will actually be included. I had forgotten this was announced lol so I did a little reading about it.

Some sites were saying it includes Hard Mode and Speedrun Mode, but others say that Speedrun and Hard modes are being patched into the game for free anyway and that this expansion actually includes something extra.

I'd prefer them to just release the expansion as DLC instead of a brand new retail game... But what can you do... It is Capcom lol.

So it is gonna have a disc release? I might check it out then. I put alot of hrs into Dragon's Dogma earlier this year.
---
PSN-nightwing2099
Systems Owned- PS3, PSP, PSV, 3DS XL, GC, DC, N64, Xbox(original)
#5ChudamaruPosted 12/5/2012 2:23:14 AM
I thought that is was going to be like Dragon Age Awakening and be a download as well as on a disk.
I think you will sgill need the actual main game.