This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what is your personal GOTY?

#21lninjasoniclPosted 12/5/2012 9:53:51 AM
Dragon's Dogma
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#22NightTerrorX99Posted 12/5/2012 9:59:12 AM
este914 posted...
how about.... Resident Evil 6 ?!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--
---
Pokemon White FC: 3998 2670 7555
#23themegaman7Posted 12/5/2012 9:59:42 AM
Best game I played for the first time ever this year - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Best game released in 2012 - Devil Survivor 2 or Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#24TiaelPosted 12/5/2012 10:00:13 AM
Zetta-Honey-Boy posted...
kel25 posted...
Ahh GameFAQs. It looks like most people didn't even bother to read past your second rule, if they even bothered to read that far. I'm willing to bet most just read your title, came in and posted, and never bothered to read anything the others have posted.

As for me, my GotY goes to Borderlands 2. Its rare that any game will give me so much replay value after I've sunk so many hours into the game. For that reason alone it deserves to be GotY. Most games I grow tired of after I beat it a second time but I've beat Borderlands 2 over 5 times now and am still playing it.

i know i am terribly disapointed.

its like a board filled with drooling, illiterate, slack jawed neanderthals, shuffeling their feet through life.

i dont know why i expected anything less.

Least some of us read the opening post.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#25themegaman7Posted 12/5/2012 10:02:44 AM
Tiael posted...
kel25 posted...
Ahh GameFAQs. It looks like most people didn't even bother to read past your second rule, if they even bothered to read that far. I'm willing to bet most just read your title, came in and posted, and never bothered to read anything the others have posted.

As for me, my GotY goes to Borderlands 2. Its rare that any game will give me so much replay value after I've sunk so many hours into the game. For that reason alone it deserves to be GotY. Most games I grow tired of after I beat it a second time but I've beat Borderlands 2 over 5 times now and am still playing it.

its like a board filled with drooling, illiterate, slack jawed neanderthals, shuffeling their feet through life.

Elitism at it's finest.
---
PSN - Expa0
#26EvilLink-XIIIPosted 12/5/2012 10:04:47 AM
All the games I bought this year that came out this year are garbage and I feel bad about buying it.
Tera
Diablo III
Guild War II
Mostly PC games but damn I wasted money T__T
I did get my money back on GWII though
I did buy a lot of older release and HD remakes >_>
It could have been Borderland 2 but I ma just wait for the GOTY edition.
---
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xool-overlord/Evillinks.png http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xool-overlord/Evillinks-1.png
Thanks Xool :D
#27TiaelPosted 12/5/2012 10:05:45 AM(edited)
themegaman7 posted...
Tiael posted...
kel25 posted...

Elitism at it's finest.

Not at all, and if you knew me you that would be the last thing you think, but I would have posted my bit about Xenoblade regardless even if the TC didn't ask for a reason.

Devil Survivor 2 is fantastic, you looking forward to SMTIV or Soul Hackers?
Assuming either are localized.
---
#28Zetta-Honey-Boy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:05:52 AM
themegaman7 posted...
Tiael posted...
kel25 posted...

Elitism at it's finest.

elitism...
because i can read?

lol, oh you poor poor boy.
i dont think you know what hat wprd means.
---
-choose death-
#29themegaman7Posted 12/5/2012 10:12:17 AM
Tiael posted...
themegaman7 posted...
Tiael posted...
kel25 posted...

Elitism at it's finest.

Not at all, and if you knew me you that would be the last thing you think, but I would have posted my bit about Xenoblade regardless even if the TC didn't ask for a reason.

Devil Survivor 2 is fantastic, you looking forward to SMTIV or Soul Hackers?
Assuming either are localized.

Yeah I am very much looking forward to those. Though as a european my chances of ever getting to play those are even slimmer (thanks for the region locks Nintendo -_-) We haven't even gotten Overclocked yet, but at least we know it's coming.
---
PSN - Expa0
#30TiaelPosted 12/5/2012 10:14:48 AM
themegaman7 posted...

Yeah I am very much looking forward to those. Though as a european my chances of ever getting to play those are even slimmer (thanks for the region locks Nintendo -_-) We haven't even gotten Overclocked yet, but at least we know it's coming.

My main gripe I have with Nintendo are the region locking of their systems, ugh.
I'd import Pandora's Tower but not really up for modding my Wii.

I really hope we do see SMTIV (which is likely given it's Atlus), Soul Hackers (again, Atlus, but not as likely as SMTIV), DQVII 3DS and BDFF localized.

Sucks you haven't gotten Overclocked yet.
And who knows, maybe within 2 years we'll see Persona 5.
---