This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3's Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 may include playable Momiji and Kasumi (screen)

#1xenosaga123Posted 12/5/2012 12:18:14 PM
Though to set it higher than the Wii U version, the PS3 version might go further and bring back Rachel as playable character (theory)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/05/new-ninja-gaiden-wii-u-dlc-revealed

Kasumi's DLC confirmation hints she may be included on PS3 Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 disk.

Wii U version added 3 playables (including DLC), which are Ayane, Momiji, and Kasumi.

So Sigma 3 on PS3 could include them all, plus add 1 or more playable characters. (Rachel, Ein and Ken/Joe?)
#2SophisticationPosted 12/5/2012 12:27:51 PM
Who cares...? It's not like they will play any different then idiotic non ninja looking ryu. I hate this franchise. It's absurd. Why they call it ninja gaiden is beyond me cos there is nothing Nina about this game. Ninja sneak and stealth kill.... they wear soft cloth to not be heard, not gauntlets, armor and what apparently seems to be a motorcycle helmet for a mask.

Series is lame.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#3KevoCSCSPosted 12/5/2012 12:31:47 PM
I hope they have the school girl uniform for Kasumi and that they make the skirt real floaty.
#4xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:56:09 PM
Sophistication posted...
Who cares...? It's not like they will play any different then idiotic non ninja looking ryu. I hate this franchise. It's absurd. Why they call it ninja gaiden is beyond me cos there is nothing Nina about this game. Ninja sneak and stealth kill.... they wear soft cloth to not be heard, not gauntlets, armor and what apparently seems to be a motorcycle helmet for a mask.

Series is lame.

well the series has been heavy action based since the NES games.

Besides if you played Sigma 2, you know know that Momiji, Ayane and Rachel have unique and different movesets from Ryu. Kasumi is seen with a sword, but her moveset could be unique too.

But even if their attacks and weapons were the same, that didn't stop people from choosing their preferred character type. and more playable characters the better.
#5KevoCSCSPosted 12/5/2012 12:57:09 PM
For Tecmo to release Razor's Edge on the Wii U and the announce a Sigma 3 version a month later for the Wii U platform should be criminal.
What an incredibly douchebag thing to do.
#6stawg007Posted 12/5/2012 1:19:02 PM
Unless it's an entirely new game that's designed more like Ninja Gaiden 2 and nothing like the horse **** that was NG3, I couldn't give a tiny rats ass
---
GT: lPayneToTheMaxl
#7SophisticationPosted 12/5/2012 1:22:01 PM
xenosaga123 posted...
Sophistication posted...

Series is lame.

well the series has been heavy action based since the NES games.

Besides if you played Sigma 2, you know know that Momiji, Ayane and Rachel have unique and different movesets from Ryu. Kasumi is seen with a sword, but her moveset could be unique too.

But even if their attacks and weapons were the same, that didn't stop people from choosing their preferred character type. and more playable characters the better.

That means...? My main complaint here is that Ryu isn't a Ninja... doesn't look, act, talk or walk like one.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#8xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:23:13 PM(edited)
KevoCSCS posted...
For Tecmo to release Razor's Edge on the Wii U and the announce a Sigma 3 version a month later for the Wii U platform should be criminal.

It's not a criminal thing to do. Look how old Ninja Gaiden 3 is.

And at least Wii U is just a test bed to make Sigma 3 even better.

It's not like Team Ninja is ********* the NG series as often like Activision does with Call of Duty and WWE games do.

And at least they are using Wii U as an experimental test bed to fix things, expand things, and develop things so that Sigma 3 would be the definitive NG3 version!

They might not be able to save the story, but they can at least enhance the gameplay, content, playables, modes, features, online co-op and replay value.
#9You_Need_A_LifePosted 12/5/2012 1:26:49 PM
Sophistication posted...
A ton of stuff that clearly shows that he started playing games this gen or last.
#10AzureVergilPosted 12/5/2012 1:27:23 PM
KevoCSCS posted...

Capcom released MvC3 & UMvCe3 in the same damn year.