This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who bought Guadians of Middle-earth?

#11true_gamer80Posted 12/5/2012 1:34:27 PM
sold!

Im buying it as I type this...see you online!
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ua89wKwDA&feature=related
#12ArronAubinPosted 12/5/2012 2:11:39 PM
Haha, Rippin, I was JUST in a match with you. Good game, got a little TOO close at the end. I was AzureAubin on the opposing team. I kept knockin' you up.
#13anonymous46773Posted 12/5/2012 2:13:47 PM
Hmm. I may get this. I'm still kinda worried about how a MOBA would play on consoles, but I might buy it anyways. I don't know.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#14Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:06:36 PM
ArronAubin posted...
Haha, Rippin, I was JUST in a match with you. Good game, got a little TOO close at the end. I was AzureAubin on the opposing team. I kept knockin' you up.

Ahahaha. Man yeah, that was a good match you kicked my ass good though lol.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#15MasterVadingPosted 12/5/2012 4:35:06 PM
I am still deciding between this and Guilty Gear.
The communities are a little iffy for both of them.
Getting paid next week.
_
_
_
_
---
2012-2013 Denver Broncos 8-3
http://i.imgur.com/E6hJ9.gif
#16denniedarkoPosted 12/5/2012 4:44:03 PM
Looks fun, but I am terrible at these style games.
---
Now Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Persona 4 Golden
Last Played: Dragon Age: Origins (4/10)
#17NicodimusPosted 12/5/2012 4:48:25 PM
I have no interest in PVP games. I leave those to the a$$hole frat boy types.
---
PSN #1: Nicodimus - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Kaylee (Fighter)
PSN #2: Nicodimus222 - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Mina (Mage)
#18GenoPosted 12/5/2012 4:54:17 PM
Why are these companies making such a mad rush on MOBA games? Guess it's best to get 'em in and out the door before people get tired of DOTA2 and LoLz.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#19Red_JesterPosted 12/5/2012 5:07:01 PM
Geno posted...
Why are these companies making such a mad rush on MOBA games? Guess it's best to get 'em in and out the door before people get tired of DOTA2 and LoLz.

They aren't going to get tired of them. However, much like World of Warcraft and the massive rush of competitors into the MMO market after its smash success, those millions of players are NOT up for grabs in the market. You'll get a reasonable number, but not LoL or DOTA numbers.

Luckily, MOBA games aren't $250-$500+ million dollar projects, so pretty much anyone can get in on the action and make profit even if the game eventually fails.

As for this game, it's the first console MOBA, so they're hoping that because they're first that they'll bask in major success if console gamers turn out to be interested. It won't be right off the bat. However, word of mouth and post-release buzz will make or break this game.

As for me, MOBA's bore the **** out of me. However, I think this game is a pretty prime candidate to be a Playstion Plus game and I'll be waiting to play if it happens.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#20Red_JesterPosted 12/5/2012 5:10:47 PM
Nicodimus posted...
I have no interest in PVP games. I leave those to the a$$hole frat boy types.

I know, right? I have a body length anime girlfriend pillow for when I want to play with other people.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.