This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

just purchased my first ps3...

#1dudguitar752Posted 12/5/2012 3:10:23 PM
...and i was wondering what games you guys recommend to buy. i have the uncharted trilogy and little big planet 2. when my uncle plays killzone 3 multiplayer it makes me want to buy it. do you guys recommend that?
---
Gamertag: CRAZED ATHEIST
#2carsaucePosted 12/5/2012 3:12:19 PM
See, I knew there are still people buying this system.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#3carsaucePosted 12/5/2012 3:14:38 PM(edited)
There are tons of games to buy, it depends on what games you would like, you gotta play HEAVY RAIN, that's for sure to experience such a dramatic game, and you gotta play GOD OF WAR III to see such a epic battle and story of Kratos, then you should get either the Mass Effect trilogy, or get the upcoming games for this system, or the current games out on the market.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#4dudguitar752(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:16:29 PM
carsauce posted...
There are tons of games to buy, it depends on what games you would like, you gotta play HEAVY RAIN, that's for sure to experience such a dramatic game, and you gotta play GOD OF WAR III to see such a epic battle and story of Kratos, then you should get either the Mass Effect trilogy, or get the upcoming games for this system, or the current games out on the market.

ill check out heavy rain. ive played the first god of war but i would like to play finish the story. i played the mass effect trilogy on the xbox. thanks for the suggestions though
---
Gamertag: CRAZED ATHEIST
#5DarknessXSeekerPosted 12/5/2012 3:16:42 PM
Since you already got Uncharted and LBP 2 I will give you a list of all the PS3 exclusives I would suggest getting:

inFAMOUS 1 & 2 (if nothing else get these)
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction
Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
Ratchet and Clank Collection
Jak and Daxter Collection
Sly Collection
Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Metal Gear Solid 4
Heavy Rain
God of War Saga
Killzone Trilogy
White Knight Chronicles 2
Demon Souls
Resistance 1-3

And next year there are big exclusives coming out like: The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, and Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#6carsaucePosted 12/5/2012 3:34:15 PM
Red Dead Redemption, if you like spaghetti westerns , you are gonna love this game
Tales of Graces f, if you enjoy RPG's
Dragon's Dogma
Yakuza 4 if you played the first two on PS2, one of the best action based adventure titles
---
#7zyrax2301Posted 12/5/2012 3:40:51 PM
carsauce posted...
See, I knew there are still people buying this system.

lol...
---
Why? Because **** you is why.