This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

who owns LEVEL 5?, wtf Ni No Kuni is the Dragon Quest killer, they did it!

#31LifeOfSynPosted 12/6/2012 3:11:10 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
In this topic-

A bunch of people who never have seen a Studio Ghibli film and are now disappointed and "cancelling their preorder" because the game looks like one.

^Christ, this!
---
Inhale: My Games Blog - http://inhaletheplague.blogspot.co.uk/
#32Evil_GogetaPosted 12/6/2012 3:19:52 AM
Awesome game, I`ve said this so much here lol. It is in no way a DQ killer.
The DQ series is awesome and NnK will pretty much just be 1 game (the DS and PS3 game are the same thing with changes in different aspects).
---
PSN: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Yakuza 5 (PC) Guild Wars 2, War Z (3DS) Layton Vs GS and Animal Crossing.
#33Bluepixel720Posted 12/7/2012 5:28:39 PM
TheBabyCakes2 posted...
I enjoy rpg's but after playing the demo the game kinda felt "childish". Also him throwing monsters or w/e he does in battle made it even more childish to me... Im gonna cancel my pre-order on this im so glad they released a demo first.

Someone has insecurities about there own mature level.

Zignoff posted...
The gameplay is boring, dull, and unimaginitive, and in fact is the reason I canceled my pre-order. The worst part of the game is it's gameplay. The crappy WKC pokemon clone is a disaster, It's a mess and just not fun.

I've beaten the game 100% and I couldn't disagree with you even more. And seriously, the only common thing about Ni No Kuni and Pokemon is that you catch wild creatures and make them evolve (evolution works completely different in Ni No Kuni, btw), that's it. Their similarities end as soon as it begins.
#34Pereb27Posted 12/7/2012 5:39:14 PM(edited)
Devilman_Amon posted...
Joeydollaz posted...
To hell with Dragon Quest, Level 5 have killed their own creation with this amazing RPG

You never struck me as the type to endorse these games

This. I'm very glad to see it actually. It's a great thing that @Joeydollaz is capable of enjoying those great games. Props to you, Joey.

Your name is now Joeygrandz.

regsantotomas posted...

What is nonsense is that idea that Square Enix would kill off one of the most popular franchises in Japan.

Inb4FFXIII