This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Funny how a 2007 game still has the best enviromental graphics to this date

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Funny how a 2007 game still has the best enviromental graphics to this date
3 years ago#21
Yup Crytech engine 1, the game engine so damn amazing they had to dumb it down for future versions.
3 years ago#22
Maybe, but the style is meh. all flash and no substance. Give me a game which has a unique style of graphics
---
www.youtube.com/watch?v=49F4qRtNfUw - YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!, YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!!
3 years ago#23
I bought Crysis on sale for $5 last year, it's nice looking and all but A) all of the environments are the same so that kind of defeats the purpose of great graphics and B) it gets really boring and repetitive about 4 hours in.

Not to mention you have this supposedly awesome super suit and you can't really do anything cool with it. The stealth mode is a total joke unless you're sniping from 100 yards away and the armor mode lasts about 3 seconds against any kind of fire. I don't even remember if there were other powers, if there were they must have been forgettable as hell. I think I would have preferred the game without the suit actually.

Even though the game was pretty lame, I might have to start it up again just to check out the jungle on my new TV.
---
Blame your fate.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Funny how a 2007 game still has the best enviromental graphics to this date

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived