This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Massive loopholes..

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Massive loopholes..
2 years ago#1
Dont you think its funny how when your controlling the character, you get shot thousand times and can just walk it off...but when u get shot in a cutscene ...then god forbid, YOU MIGHT DIE!

im trying SOOOO bad to get immersed in the story but how can i when stuff like this happens? it just turns me off the story
---
Understand, Man is not a machine - he needs a surface, a purpose and a reason of being.
2 years ago#2
welcome to 2000.
2 years ago#3
Not really loopholes since canonically your character doesn't get injured outside of cutscenes.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
2 years ago#4
its called Cinematic Damage>Gameplay Damage. taking damage during a cinematic scene is different from gameplay damage :P
---
PSN: Hiroshima711
2 years ago#5
blitz-boy11 posted...
its called Cinematic Damage>Gameplay Damage. taking damage during a cinematic scene is different from gameplay damage :P

Example, Metal Gear Solid.

Gameplay: player gets spotted 10 times per area, kills hundreds upon hundreds of faceless guards, dies many many times and uses up fifty plus rations.

Cinematically: character does not get seen once, kills no one they don't have to, does not die *obviously* and rarely uses healing items.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Massive loopholes..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived