This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Massive loopholes..

#1LinkIsSpartanPosted 12/5/2012 7:33:08 PM
Dont you think its funny how when your controlling the character, you get shot thousand times and can just walk it off...but when u get shot in a cutscene ...then god forbid, YOU MIGHT DIE!

im trying SOOOO bad to get immersed in the story but how can i when stuff like this happens? it just turns me off the story
---
Understand, Man is not a machine - he needs a surface, a purpose and a reason of being.
#2Nikos_the_greatPosted 12/5/2012 7:34:14 PM
welcome to 2000.
#3riddlebox89Posted 12/5/2012 7:56:29 PM
Not really loopholes since canonically your character doesn't get injured outside of cutscenes.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#4blitz-boy11Posted 12/5/2012 7:59:11 PM
its called Cinematic Damage>Gameplay Damage. taking damage during a cinematic scene is different from gameplay damage :P
---
PSN: Hiroshima711
#5riddlebox89Posted 12/5/2012 8:13:20 PM
blitz-boy11 posted...
its called Cinematic Damage>Gameplay Damage. taking damage during a cinematic scene is different from gameplay damage :P

Example, Metal Gear Solid.

Gameplay: player gets spotted 10 times per area, kills hundreds upon hundreds of faceless guards, dies many many times and uses up fifty plus rations.

Cinematically: character does not get seen once, kills no one they don't have to, does not die *obviously* and rarely uses healing items.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.