This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a Playstation 3 game you own that noonne else owns on this board!

#81CrimsonGear80Posted 12/5/2012 9:48:30 PM
I have my copy of LAIR. I assume everyone else in the world destroyed their copy as soon as they played it and experienced the horror that was its mechanics

I still have my copy. I didn't think it was that bad. It did get a patch for regular controls, you know.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#82Evil_GogetaPosted 12/5/2012 9:48:40 PM
Ryuu ga Gotoku 5, guaranteed!
---
PSN: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Yakuza 5 (PC) Guild Wars 2, War Z (3DS) Layton Vs GS and Animal Crossing.
#83Valefor500Posted 12/5/2012 9:49:51 PM
Untold Legends
---
majora999 - Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 10/7/12
#84killakPosted 12/5/2012 9:51:23 PM
I still have my copy. I didn't think it was that bad. It did get a patch for regular controls, you know.

Same.. Though I hated the analogue controls, so I always stuck with the motion controls

Untold Legends

Got it
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#85PinataloverPosted 12/5/2012 9:51:29 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
I have my copy of LAIR. I assume everyone else in the world destroyed their copy as soon as they played it and experienced the horror that was its mechanics

That actually sounds like it might be worth a retry then. I do tend to exaggerate my hatred sometimes haha
---
"While you were reading this I just got a headshot off you"
Club Nintendo Platinum Member, 3DS Ambassador
#86Lucario15Posted 12/5/2012 9:51:45 PM
Overlord II
#87killakPosted 12/5/2012 9:54:20 PM
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan.

Anybody else stupid enough to own it?
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/bwbc3ok
#88PendragoonPosted 12/5/2012 9:54:55 PM
vanguard29 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
bleach soul ressureccion?

I own it.

Red Faction: Armageddon

its nice to know someone else likes bleach. i have owned RFA, i know that doesnt count, but id like to own it again. it is 10 at GS. it was fun. i actually liked it.

I stopped watching the Anime a long time ago, but I still read all the new manga releases as they come out. It just isn't worth watching anymore, it takes forever for them to make a point that the Manga made in 3 pages, and even that was a lot of padded panels.

At this point I only continue to follow it to see how it will end, which is looking fairly predictable at this point...

I won't touch One Piece or Naruto until they are finished, same goes for Kenichi, the wait for new content sucks and I want to finish them in one go.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#89Devilman_AmonPosted 12/5/2012 9:55:56 PM
Evil_Gogeta posted...
Ryuu ga Gotoku 5, guaranteed!

OtakuGamera owns it
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#90Devilman_AmonPosted 12/5/2012 9:57:06 PM
killak posted...
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan.

Anybody else stupid enough to own it?