This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyelse hate the new layout of the PS store

#1RainIsMyDrugPosted 12/5/2012 9:24:57 PM
sometime it take forever for the store to load or some item wont download and then everything you download take you to the transaction page even if it cost 0$ but mostly it feel messy and unorganized.
#2crazyman32Posted 12/5/2012 9:30:34 PM
no,I like it and have no problems finding and downloading stuff off the store plus I don't have any lag issues.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#3Shinra-ArmyPosted 12/5/2012 9:33:15 PM
Yup, plenty of people hate that trash. Let's hope it gets patched up to snuff soon.
---
WRRYYYYers posted...
I am a former Spetsnaz operative and I have killed a taekwondo master before.
#4rahmed51387Posted 12/5/2012 10:09:46 PM
They sacrificed functionality and service for advertisement space. Very grave mistake. I actually remember I preferred the market service of PSN over XBL because of how much more readily I was able to access what I was willing to buy, but this layout is turning me off from going to find specific items.

Not finding desired items = lost sales. Improve your search functions, and the amount of time it takes to find both new and previous items. The overall visual style is fine by me, but the actual browsing has been massively cut under.
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#5IChangedMyNamePosted 12/5/2012 10:34:28 PM
rahmed51387 posted...
They sacrificed functionality and service for advertisement space. Very grave mistake. I actually remember I preferred the market service of PSN over XBL because of how much more readily I was able to access what I was willing to buy, but this layout is turning me off from going to find specific items.

Not finding desired items = lost sales. Improve your search functions, and the amount of time it takes to find both new and previous items. The overall visual style is fine by me, but the actual browsing has been massively cut under.

So they in other words, they did what MS did with the 360...

Blades>NXE

O.G. PStore>Pisstore

I stopped buying stuff from XBLA when the NXE came into play because it was stupid and it made things harder, now, PStore is the same way... I had to actually search, SEARCH for the newest arrivals by narrowing it down to 'Games'.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#6matty549Posted 12/5/2012 10:36:05 PM
yep, i hate it too. I also dont' get why downloads are so slow....
#7SpongeBob_SPPosted 12/5/2012 10:40:14 PM
I can't stand it. It takes ages to load, and finding what I'm looking for is a complete hassle.

I much prefer the old store, where I could easily see what the latest additions were.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Fenix Undying
"Leave me alone" - Me
#8LsnakePosted 12/5/2012 11:26:51 PM
It looks cool and modern initially, but then you realize just how tedious it has become. Downloading a simple demo is confusingly annoying. Why isn't there just a "download" button straight away? I never thought I'd say it but I miss the old one, even if that was sort of messy and unfocused as well.
---
-War. War never changes. (Fallout)
-War. War has changed. (MGS4)
#9Willie_MakeitPosted 12/5/2012 11:28:48 PM
Yeah, it's not very user friendly. The old store was a lot more organized.
---
Sig is currently under construction. Deal with it.