This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If your girlfriend was a video game, what game would she be?

#41kepilePosted 12/6/2012 8:23:23 PM
Vanquish

So Sweet , but brutal at the same time, for some reason i just can't get enough and always keep her by my side for good times!
#42VarronPosted 12/6/2012 8:35:46 PM
Dead Space 2 because my mom hates her.
---
Don't Hate Me
PSN: Snippuh
#43Superfly Jo JoPosted 12/6/2012 8:41:31 PM
Well since I'm single I'll base my answer off of my most recent ex girlfriend. I pick Black Ops 2 because I want to like it, but just can't. It's infuriating with all of the issues it has, and I'll most likely get rid of it soon if these issues aren't fixed. Also it's a billion dollar selling game so "everybody is playing it" if you catch my drift.
---
PSN: spacedirtyjerz
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Zelda: OoT, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Black Ops II
#44Neowulf13Posted 12/6/2012 8:46:10 PM
Not necessarily a specific game, but the fighting game genre overall.

Makes me rage at times - and I feel like quitting sometimes, but I have an unhealthy obsession and will always come back because deep inside, I love it.
---
Rule #1 of the Internet: Opinion = Fact
#45kingofjamaicaPosted 12/6/2012 9:06:52 PM(edited)
Final Fantasy versus XIII, because she doesn't actually exist, but I hold out hope that one day she might.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#46_Hippowdon_Posted 12/6/2012 9:17:19 PM
Half Life 3
---
How embarrassing
#47ScymitePosted 12/6/2012 9:18:40 PM
Heavy Rain...at least once a month
---
"half life is god, if you gave gordon freeman long hair he'd be freaken jesus with a crowbar" -- ilovecarebears
#48NicodimusPosted 12/6/2012 9:51:00 PM
Nicodimus posted...
LOL girlfriends. I remember those. So annoying.

If you think girlfriends can be annoying you should get yourself a wife.

I was smart enough to learn from other people's mistakes on that one. Watched my parents break up, watched one of my friends basically have his life ruined because he had to work 3 jobs just to pay alimony and his own living costs, and decided this nightmare would never happen to me.

I can't believe guys still get married. They take almost all the risk and reap almost none of the benefits.
---
PSN #1: Nicodimus - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Kaylee (Fighter)
PSN #2: Nicodimus222 - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Mina (Mage)
#49LifeOfSynPosted 12/6/2012 10:18:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]