This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I have never played a Assassins Creed game but Revelations came as a gift.

#1vr6exyvr6exyPosted 12/6/2012 4:44:19 AM
from a buddy. Should i pop it in and play it or trade it in. He wouldn't care if i sold it. Could i just start playing this game? I really dont have time to play the series from the beginning and plus i dont really understand stories all that well in video games.
#2kupo1705Posted 12/6/2012 4:45:24 AM
It's a gift, go play it.
#3crazyman32Posted 12/6/2012 4:56:36 AM
just play it
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#4este914Posted 12/6/2012 5:06:11 AM
eh, if its already open give it a shot and see if you like it
if its unopened then sell it
---
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!
#5temgunPosted 12/6/2012 5:12:03 AM
Don't play it, yet. It's the final game of the Ezio saga, you don't want to play the last game first. Get and play AC2 or AC1 and continue on to Brotherhood. Playing it is like watching the finale of a story based TV series.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#6este914Posted 12/6/2012 5:13:33 AM
temgun posted...
Don't play it, yet. It's the final game of the Ezio saga, you don't want to play the last game first. Get and play AC2 or AC1 and continue on to Brotherhood. Playing it is like watching the finale of a story based TV series.

I never played the series either.
What would you suggest is the proper order to play the games in? Order of normal release?
---
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!
#7temgunPosted 12/6/2012 5:19:52 AM
este914 posted...
temgun posted...

I never played the series either.
What would you suggest is the proper order to play the games in? Order of normal release?

Yep, AC1->AC2->Brotherhood->Revelations->AC3. AC1 feels more like a tech demo, so skip it if you feel like it's boring. The difference between AC1 and AC2 is like night and day.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG