This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who wants Guardian Heroes on PSN!?

#1DominicanGloryPosted 12/6/2012 11:43:52 AM
Let's go to the SEGA Blog and spam the s*** out of their comments section with Guardian Heroes request, same with their facebook page. It worked for getting the Tales of games on Ps3 and it worked for Operation Rainfall and their Wii RPGs. Come on guys, we can do this.
---
American Dragon's reaction to this DomGlory post
http://i45.tinypic.com/jf7src.png
#2Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/6/2012 11:50:09 AM(edited)
I wouldn't even bother. Sega haven't given a crap about their fans in a long time. I mostly stopped buying their shoddy games. I've never seen a AAA title from them.
#3NicodimusPosted 12/6/2012 12:08:25 PM
I used to own it, but to be honest, it's incredibly overrated. It's not a bad game, but it's not deserving of its stellar reputation, either.
---
PSN #1: Nicodimus - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Kaylee (Fighter)
PSN #2: Nicodimus222 - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Mina (Mage)
#4Shy420Posted 12/6/2012 2:03:46 PM
Nicodimus posted...
I used to own it, but to be honest, it's incredibly overrated. It's not a bad game, but it's not deserving of its stellar reputation, either.

Sorry but your opinion is wrong and mine is correct.

I already have this stellar game for the 360 but I would love to see this fantastic game on PSN so my PS3 brethren can bask in it's awesomeness as well.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#5mogar002Posted 12/6/2012 2:05:33 PM
Nah, it's pretty mediocre. I'd rather have Shenmue.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#6manjiPosted 12/6/2012 2:28:24 PM
i think guardian heroes is great. if i saw it on psn, i would buy it.
#7xenosaga123Posted 12/6/2012 2:36:09 PM
Nicodimus posted...

Haters and underraters can't appreciate things other people would enjoy a lot more.
#8Devilman_AmonPosted 12/6/2012 2:37:34 PM
mogar002 posted...
I'd rather have Shenmue.

I'm with the alien Mogarian on this one
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#9xenosaga123Posted 12/6/2012 2:58:41 PM
lol you must be joking.

Shenmue has even less replay value than playing a Virtua Fighter alone.
It doesn't even have any co-op or versus modes. It's a really boring videogame that doesn't even manage to finish its main plot in the sequel. Not to mention it's very slow paced and uneventful.

but Guardian Heroes is like an arcade game people can play everyday, alone or with a friend.

plus PS3 supports 6 controllers, so that's 6 players versus locally, with 12 players versus online.

it's zany fun entertainment.
#10RetroFanGirlPosted 12/6/2012 3:02:47 PM
Is Guardian Heroes even a Sega IP? I thought Treasure made it.
---
Only my opinion is valid.
Confirmed by SunDevil77