This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PLAYSTATION 4 who's buying?

#61nedrithPosted 12/7/2012 7:31:51 PM
sinncross posted...
With the PS4 I think Sony could afford to give all new buyers (at least in the launch period) a free PS1, PSN and PS Mini game.

Not only would it add incentive to get the PS4 but it also acts as a mini promotion for PS+.

wouldn't be surprised if they give a free month or more of PS+.

Anyways I put it depends. Really there has to be atleast a couple of games I want. Then it really depends what I'm doing around that time If I have a huge backlog of games like I do now, I might wait. If it has some decent features like some of the rumors say it will, then I might get it day 1 if it has some good games to go with it. Would of gotten my Wii U day 1 if there were any deluxes to preorder or buy. But it was rather cheap, has 3 games I really want to play and another 2 that I might buy and not to mention the tablet was too hard to resist trying out(and well worth it).
#62PendragoonPosted 12/7/2012 8:48:48 PM
sinncross posted...
With the PS4 I think Sony could afford to give all new buyers (at least in the launch period) a free PS1, PSN and PS Mini game.

Not only would it add incentive to get the PS4 but it also acts as a mini promotion for PS+.

6 months free would be a devious plan, 1 month really tempts you to keep it, but 6 months would hook a crapload of people because it really is a fantastic service. (I can actually see Sony adding in free game streaming to PS+ after it gets up and running)
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709