This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free codes

#1darkness1018Posted 12/6/2012 7:45:47 PM
Hey all, I picked up some games today that came with codes for multiplayer stuff. As I only play single player and not multiplayer I have no need for them. Obviously it's 1st come 1st serve, enjoy.

Resistance 3 online pass: DQCR-2JNK-MHDQ
Crysis 2 limited edition content: P29P-9GNH-MCCE
---
PSN-nightwing2099
Systems Owned- PS3, PSP, PSV, 3DS XL, GC, DC, N64, Xbox(original)
#2SophisticationPosted 12/6/2012 7:49:00 PM
Right now Ted Price is huddled up to his pillow pet and dreamlite crying his eyes out -- Another 10 bucks he lost out on. At this rate, Insomniac better be looking to downsize. I see these fools going out of "bidness" by next gen -- right along side Ninja Theory and Evolution.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#3darkness1018(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:54:29 PM
Sophistication posted...
Right now Ted Price is huddled up to his pillow pet and dreamlite crying his eyes out -- Another 10 bucks he lost out on. At this rate, Insomniac better be looking to downsize. I see these fools going out of "bidness" by next gen -- right along side Ninja Theory and Evolution.

Umm.....Ok. Insomniac isn't going anywhere, Ninja Theory is gonna make good sales from DmC which is a pretty good game (I say that as a DMC fan from day 1 on PS2). Evolution never heard of.
---
PSN-nightwing2099
Systems Owned- PS3, PSP, PSV, 3DS XL, GC, DC, N64, Xbox(original)
#4HaloODSTDPosted 12/6/2012 7:55:19 PM
Thanks for the Resistance 3 code! Mucho Props.
---
http://www.miniih.com/miniiblog/good-girl/files/suzy_gif7.gif
PSN:
#5Thermador446Posted 12/6/2012 7:56:24 PM
Thanks for the Crysis 2 code
---
"You're telling me that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers; and then you proceed to just eat the man, Correct?"
#6SophisticationPosted 12/6/2012 7:56:52 PM
darkness1018 posted...
Sophistication posted...

Umm.....Ok. Insomniac isn't going anywhere, Ninja Theory is gonna make good sales from DmC which is a pretty good game (I say that as a DMC fan from day 1 on PS2). Evolution never heard of.

Insomniac is going down the tubes -- Fuse will solidify their mediocrity even more than R3, All 4 one and FFA has.

Ninja theory will sell 300,000 copies of DMC on xbox 360 and, if they're lucky, 400,000 units on Ps3. WW and LT.

Evolution is the hacks who make Motorstorm games -- Sony mistakenly bought them and Media Molecule and Sucker Punch around the same time. All of them were mistakes.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.