This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation all stars NPD numbers in.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation all stars NPD numbers in.
4 years ago#1
If they are to be believed on neogaf it's about 80K first week BUT not including digital. Thoughts?
4 years ago#2
My thoughts are I was 95% spot on in my projections... it actually came in lower than my 120,000 copies sold projection. No one wants this junk bunk a crunchy dunk.
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
4 years ago#3
Not surprised that it bombed. If I wanted to play Smash Bros, I'd get a Wii and the real thing, not some shameless ripoff.
RIP Mr. Hands June 22, 1960 - July 2, 2005
A true American hero
4 years ago#4
This game is NOT a Smash Bros ripoff.
4 years ago#5
LeetProGamer posted...

And apparently it isn't a hit, either...
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
4 years ago#6
It's not like you needed to predict that. Who the hell was this game going to appeal to? There are barely any characters that are even remotely appealing for a cross-over game and not all of them even make sense for a fighting game. Hell, even the multi-platform stars aren't very interesting.

However, the characters are just one small aspect of this game selling. Mainstream gamers would NEVER pick this up without a character like Mario in it and even fewer core gamers are interested in this kind of game that once again, doesn't have beloved Nintendo characters in it.
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
4 years ago#7

THIS just a game that was meant to exist but at the time we just did not need it, untill now..
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
4 years ago#8
It sold 10x better than Wonderbook: BoS. So... Hooray?
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
4 years ago#9
Who cares,at least im enjoying the game
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
4 years ago#10
Huh, crap sold like crap. Shocker.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation all stars NPD numbers in.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived