This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation all stars NPD numbers in.

#11SophisticationPosted 12/7/2012 12:07:40 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
Who cares,at least im enjoying the game

I bet you are... I'm envious of the excitement you're experiencing from losing 60 bucks as we speak.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#12CapnStankyPosted 12/7/2012 12:09:37 AM
Little Big Planet Karting, Wonderbook, PSAS. All bombs. Poor poor Sony.
---
GOTY 2012 Candidates: Sleeping Dogs, Mark of the Ninja, Borderlands 2, Forza Horizon, Halo 4
#13SophisticationPosted 12/7/2012 12:11:26 AM
CapnStanky posted...

It has to be a tax write off -- Their decisions and what they choose to throw money into is just astonishing sometimes. It's almost like I want to approach Sony with an idea just to see if they'll toss me some money for it. Hell, it worked for the developers of the above mentioned games.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#14crazyman32Posted 12/7/2012 12:39:22 AM

that is what should matter to you that you enjoy the game and don't worry about sales.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#15SophisticationPosted 12/7/2012 12:41:01 AM
crazyman32 posted...

that is what should matter to you that you enjoy the game and don't worry about sales.

Unless you want to see a sequel or the developer live to make another game -- Then you might wanna be a little concerned.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#16UniversquallPosted 12/7/2012 12:42:30 AM
Both versions of the game are great. Hopefully it does well enough for a second.
---
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) PSABR (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately
#17SophisticationPosted 12/7/2012 12:44:26 AM
Universquall posted...
Both versions of the game are great. Hopefully it does well enough for a second.

Not a chance... If Sony would have made it a more gritty, realistic, Tekken style beat'em up it probably would've sold better and had more of its own identity -- but since their originality well has dried up, they're stuck like chuck.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#18AXKSIONPosted 12/7/2012 12:47:34 AM
Sophistication posted...
My thoughts are I was 95% spot on in my projections... it actually came in lower than my 120,000 copies sold projection. No one wants this junk bunk a crunchy dunk.

did you instead intend to say 'crunchy drunk' or did you really say 'crunchy dunk'?

What is a 'dunk'?

Also, hooray, PSAS sold more than DmC will!
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#19KodegaPosted 12/7/2012 1:01:25 AM
CapnStanky posted...

It has to be a tax write off -- Their decisions and what they choose to throw money into is just astonishing sometimes. It's almost like I want to approach Sony with an idea just to see if they'll toss me some money for it. Hell, it worked for the developers of the above mentioned games.

I can at least see why they made LBPK and PASBR even if they didn't sell the best.

Wonderbook, and the time they spent on it at E3 as well as the commercials they've been showing for it, completely baffles me. Unless they thought it being related to Harry Potter would make it a guaranteed success, in which case I wonder why they didn't go all out and call it something like Harry Potter's Book of Spells or Hogwarts Students Spell Book or something.
---
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
#20awesomesauce13Posted 12/7/2012 1:14:02 AM
80,000 copies not including digital in one week sounds pretty good to me