This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I own a PS3 and never played the Uncharted, Infamous, or God of War series

#1HaloODSTDPosted 12/6/2012 9:50:38 PM
I do remember playing a God of War demo, but that's about it. Just no interest in these games..here's some games that I am interested in/currently playing:

NBA 2k games
NHL series
Yakuza series
Valkyrie Chronicles
Metal Gear Solid series
Killzone series
Resistance series
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
Crysis series
Ace Combat Assualt Horizon
...and a slew of PS2 and PS1 classics.
---
http://www.miniih.com/miniiblog/good-girl/files/suzy_gif7.gif
PSN:
#2Junpei_StupeiPosted 12/6/2012 9:52:31 PM
It's okay. They are over-hyped anyway. (Especially Infamous).

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#3Red_JesterPosted 12/6/2012 9:57:02 PM
I actually think Infamous is the series that isn't overhyped out of the three. It's okay, TC. I don't find the games very spectacular, either. They're all trumped by superior multi-platform games, though obviously they each have qualities that stand out above everything else such as Uncharted's movie-like cinematics and set pieces as well as God of War's set-pieces and ridiculous levels of gore.

That said, I also consider the Resistance, Killzone and Crysis series' to be just as overhyped. (Actually, Crysis 2 and 3 weren't/aren't overhyped, but the only time I found any enjoyment out of that series is Crysis 1 BEFORE the aliens enter the picture)
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#4Marnex15Posted 12/6/2012 10:04:39 PM
Junpei_Stupei posted...

Especially Infamous? Seriously? If anything Infamous is the most under-hyped and least appreciated series of the three.
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#5Willie_MakeitPosted 12/6/2012 10:05:39 PM
Check out the PSOne classics section. Sounds like you're an old schooler. (not that that's a bad thing).
---
Sig is currently under construction. Deal with it.
#6HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 10:07:03 PM
Willie_Makeit posted...
Check out the PSOne classics section. Sounds like you're an old schooler. (not that that's a bad thing).

Resident Evil 1-3, Front Mission 3, Dino Crisis 1-2, and Metal Gear Solid are on the top of my list for PSone classics! I might check out God Hand while I'm at it..
---
http://www.miniih.com/miniiblog/good-girl/files/suzy_gif7.gif
PSN:
#7Willie_MakeitPosted 12/6/2012 10:10:00 PM
HaloODSTD posted...
Willie_Makeit posted...

Resident Evil 1-3, Front Mission 3, Dino Crisis 1-2, and Metal Gear Solid are on the top of my list for PSone classics! I might check out God Hand while I'm at it..

You have good taste in gaming. Definitely check out Dino Crisis. It's like RE only with Dino's instead of Zombies.
---
Sig is currently under construction. Deal with it.
#8toadiemanPosted 12/6/2012 10:12:17 PM
Me either.
---
PSN: toadieman
#9Cole_The_BeastPosted 12/6/2012 10:13:27 PM
Marnex15 posted...
Junpei_Stupei posted...

Especially Infamous? Seriously? If anything Infamous is the most under-hyped and least appreciated series of the three.

Agreed. It's actually my favorite series ever made. Uncharted was overhyped in my opinion. Never played God of War.
#10PaltheosPosted 12/6/2012 10:16:00 PM
Yeah, Uncharted is overhyped if anything. Infamous and God of War are tons of fun.
---
"Impossible! Now I have the power to defend all!"
LUE Account - Ragnarok500