This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I own a PS3 and never played the Uncharted, Infamous, or God of War series

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I own a PS3 and never played the Uncharted, Infamous, or God of War series

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
4 years ago#1
I do remember playing a God of War demo, but that's about it. Just no interest in these games..here's some games that I am interested in/currently playing:

NBA 2k games
NHL series
Yakuza series
Valkyrie Chronicles
Metal Gear Solid series
Killzone series
Resistance series
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
Crysis series
Ace Combat Assualt Horizon
...and a slew of PS2 and PS1 classics.
http://www.miniih.com/miniiblog/good-girl/files/suzy_gif7.gif
PSN:

User Info: Junpei_Stupei

Junpei_Stupei
4 years ago#2
It's okay. They are over-hyped anyway. (Especially Infamous).

I think I bought the wrong console this gen.

User Info: Red_Jester

Red_Jester
4 years ago#3
I actually think Infamous is the series that isn't overhyped out of the three. It's okay, TC. I don't find the games very spectacular, either. They're all trumped by superior multi-platform games, though obviously they each have qualities that stand out above everything else such as Uncharted's movie-like cinematics and set pieces as well as God of War's set-pieces and ridiculous levels of gore.

That said, I also consider the Resistance, Killzone and Crysis series' to be just as overhyped. (Actually, Crysis 2 and 3 weren't/aren't overhyped, but the only time I found any enjoyment out of that series is Crysis 1 BEFORE the aliens enter the picture)
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.

User Info: Marnex15

Marnex15
4 years ago#4
Junpei_Stupei posted...

Especially Infamous? Seriously? If anything Infamous is the most under-hyped and least appreciated series of the three.
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com

User Info: Willie_Makeit

Willie_Makeit
4 years ago#5
Check out the PSOne classics section. Sounds like you're an old schooler. (not that that's a bad thing).
Sig is currently under construction. Deal with it.

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
4 years ago#6
Willie_Makeit posted...
Check out the PSOne classics section. Sounds like you're an old schooler. (not that that's a bad thing).

Resident Evil 1-3, Front Mission 3, Dino Crisis 1-2, and Metal Gear Solid are on the top of my list for PSone classics! I might check out God Hand while I'm at it..
http://www.miniih.com/miniiblog/good-girl/files/suzy_gif7.gif
PSN:

User Info: Willie_Makeit

Willie_Makeit
4 years ago#7
HaloODSTD posted...
Willie_Makeit posted...

Resident Evil 1-3, Front Mission 3, Dino Crisis 1-2, and Metal Gear Solid are on the top of my list for PSone classics! I might check out God Hand while I'm at it..

You have good taste in gaming. Definitely check out Dino Crisis. It's like RE only with Dino's instead of Zombies.
Sig is currently under construction. Deal with it.

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#8
Me either.
PSN: toadieman

User Info: Cole_The_Beast

Cole_The_Beast
4 years ago#9
Marnex15 posted...
Junpei_Stupei posted...

Especially Infamous? Seriously? If anything Infamous is the most under-hyped and least appreciated series of the three.

Agreed. It's actually my favorite series ever made. Uncharted was overhyped in my opinion. Never played God of War.

User Info: Paltheos

Paltheos
4 years ago#10
Yeah, Uncharted is overhyped if anything. Infamous and God of War are tons of fun.
"Impossible! Now I have the power to defend all!"
LUE Account - Ragnarok500
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I own a PS3 and never played the Uncharted, Infamous, or God of War series

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived