This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think Sony will require PS+ to play online on PS4?

#1Ryu XPosted 12/6/2012 11:40:53 PM
Do you think they will follow in MS footsteps and require you to have PS+ to play online when PS4 comes out?
#2sunchipsboiPosted 12/6/2012 11:57:52 PM
They can charge $100 a year, PSN will still be half assed compared to xbox life. Its all about power, MS bribes companies to get them content. Besides even if Sony did charge they're not gonna raise that much money compared to xbox live because its always known as a half assed service.
#3crazyman32Posted 12/7/2012 12:56:24 AM
I still think that PS+ will be an optional service but,they might add additional perks to get more people to become members.I have used as Xbox Live as well. I will say in my experience I didn't think Live was better they felt about the same to me and PSN certainly doesn't feel half assed to me at all
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#4The MeatmanPosted 12/10/2012 10:01:01 AM
Don't be silly. MS is the only company to charge people to play online.

No other company does this. Sony will not charge to play online for the PS4. They will stick with the same PS+ business model.

Remember, vote with your wallet. MS tried this schtick with PC gaming, and guess what happened?

Google GFWL free.
---
Do you like the taste of meat in your mouth?
#54dfmaEFPosted 12/10/2012 10:03:22 AM(edited)
sunchipsboi posted...
They can charge $100 a year, PSN will still be half assed compared to xbox life. Its all about power, MS bribes companies to get them content. Besides even if Sony did charge they're not gonna raise that much money compared to xbox live because its always known as a half assed service.

Oh you're cute, want a lolly?

/ignored
---
If I could I would....n't stop