This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever bought a game that tanked in the sales department and tried to

#11LordOfCinderPosted 12/6/2012 11:20:23 PM
Sophistication posted...
agrissa posted...
Playing a game with low sales is so not like jumping into a pool by yourself.....

How so? you "jumped" in and bought the game at retail and nobody else did. Sounds alot like jumping into a pool by yourself to me.

That would be kind of true if it's a multiplayer game, because no one wants to play a game with dead online. But if it's single player, who cares about the sales?
#12zUkUuPosted 12/6/2012 11:20:35 PM
the Gundam / Mech Warrior / Whatever they are called / Dynasty Warrior clones.
#13Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:22:49 PM
LordOfCinder posted...
Sophistication posted...
agrissa posted...
Playing a game with low sales is so not like jumping into a pool by yourself.....

How so? you "jumped" in and bought the game at retail and nobody else did. Sounds alot like jumping into a pool by yourself to me.

That would be kind of true if it's a multiplayer game, because no one wants to play a game with dead online. But if it's single player, who cares about the sales?

Ok, let's run with that -- Have you ever bought a game like... Anyone of the PAAGG's out there that don't have COD or HALO in the title and tried to play online with people and there are no games going? If so, how did that make you feel? And, if you felt bad... how do you think the developers feel when they look at the activity in their games? Do you think they cry? But even still, say they cried their eyes out like babies, shouldn't they learn to not include such modes and stop wasting their time, money and energy?
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#14agrissaPosted 12/6/2012 11:22:52 PM
LordOfCinder posted...
Sophistication posted...
agrissa posted...

This. Thanks for answering for me.

@Sophistication: You need to get your act together, and come up with more sophisticated topics, LOL.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.