This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Metal Gear Ray boss battle, holy ****, WE WON!!!!!!!!

#41BizzaroMurphyPosted 12/7/2012 8:15:26 AM
And Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes was too ridiculous?
---
Hooch is crazy.
#42MattVSinPosted 12/7/2012 8:27:25 AM
Kaliesto posted...
Kojima...you have outdone yourself once again!

(one thing bothers me though, I thought all the Metal gears became inactive after the destruction of a certain battleship super computer).

The Metal Gear Ray's that were built to defend that sure but there are dozens of other versions and units that aren't based on the Arsenal Gear AI or The Patriots network. Remember that Rex was sold on the black market and numerous states/countries/factions had their own version.
---
PSN: MattVSin
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions. - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
#43LunarRoarPosted 12/7/2012 8:27:52 AM
Kaliesto posted...
Kojima...you have outdone yourself once again!

(one thing bothers me though, I thought all the Metal gears became inactive after the destruction of a certain battleship super computer).

The two have barely anything to do with each other. All Snake did was erase the Patriot AI.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Grand Master Assassin of New York (Assassin's Creed 3 board)
#44-Damien-Posted 12/7/2012 8:29:37 AM
MGR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MGS
#45ScreamingMidgetPosted 12/7/2012 8:33:53 AM
-Damien- posted...

Yep.
#46SomnusNemorisPosted 12/7/2012 8:36:13 AM
lol this is just not Metal Gear.

It looks great, but Metal Gear, it is not.
#47OnePieceFanPosted 12/7/2012 8:41:47 AM
The original trailer made me think that Raiden just threw Ray into the air, sliced it to pieces, and that was the end of it. Glad to see that there's an actual boss fight afterwards.
---
http://s8.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_MUGEN/index/ - One Piece: Grand Line Bout (fangame covering the whole series as of now)
#48carsaucePosted 12/7/2012 8:42:22 AM

LMAO
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#49carsaucePosted 12/7/2012 8:43:55 AM
lol this is just not Metal Gear.

It looks great, but Metal Gear, it is not.

but to the rest on this thread, this is Metal Gear to them or the BEST METAL GEAR GAME EVER!!!!!! 1111111111
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#50MelficeSeph2Posted 12/7/2012 8:44:46 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Shadow Cloud posted...
Hot damn that's awesome. I'm not exactly a DMC hater (I thought the demo was decent), but how can that game compare to this?

DmC doesn't compare to this. MGR is in a league with the likes of Bayonetta and the actual Dante.

This is all that needs to be said. I played the MGR Demo and I can dig it.
---
Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride, you're in good hands.- Gene Starwind