This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BioShock Infinite has been pushed back yet another month.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. BioShock Infinite has been pushed back yet another month.
4 years ago#1
New release date: March 26

Damn, I don't think my body will be more ready that it is now, got the Premium edition preordered and everything

But hey, gotta give time to make the GOTY 2013
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
Owning white sneakers are like raising a kid, they all end up corrupted if you're not careful.
4 years ago#2
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/382602/bioshock-infinite-release-date-delayed-again/

Nice to see them polishing and getting rid of bugs instead of having to download a massive day one patch fix, or having the buyers bugtest it for them.
4 years ago#3
"I knew I was going to take some slings and arrows about it, but I always just said 'look, at the end of the day, the slings and arrows will go away. The game will last forever," he said.

Doesn't he mean infinitely? :P
Owning white sneakers are like raising a kid, they all end up corrupted if you're not careful.
4 years ago#4
I'm not sold on the game itself, but the story sounds so awesome. I can't think of another game that could be called "Roaring Twenties Sci-Fi."
4 years ago#5
To quote Miyamoto before he went crazy: "A delayed game is eventually good. A bad game is bad forever."
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
4 years ago#6
Didn't 2K's CEO recently say something along the lines of "Our sales have been down as of late due to rushing games, I want to fix that"
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
4 years ago#7
CrystalKing5426 posted...
To quote Miyamoto before he went crazy: "A delayed game is eventually good. A bad game is bad forever."

If this is for Twilight Princess, let me just tell Mr. Miyamoto that it took me 6 years before I had gained the interest back that was lost from the 1 year delay back in 2004 to get the game.
4 years ago#8
Why do you say Miyamoto went crazy?
4 years ago#9
Yep called it. When it comes to take Take two you don't put any stock in official release dates. GTA V when it's given a date will be delayed most likely.
Waiting for Bioshock Infinite
4 years ago#10
Shadow Cloud posted...
Why do you say Miyamoto went crazy?

Him starting to exhibit a god complex, most notably shown in him ruining Paper Mario: Sticker Star.
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. BioShock Infinite has been pushed back yet another month.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived