This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do like that R* acts like they are above the gaming industry?

#1JoeydollazPosted 12/7/2012 2:31:31 PM
You noticed that?
---
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011
#2ManuKesnaPosted 12/7/2012 2:32:01 PM
no
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#3archizzyPosted 12/7/2012 2:32:57 PM
Do like.

I do.

Do you?
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#4Greatjon_UmberPosted 12/7/2012 2:33:31 PM
Example?
---
Reds/Bengals <3
#5glory of power metalPosted 12/7/2012 2:33:57 PM
I am above the law!
---
QT x314159.
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
#6Chr0noidPosted 12/7/2012 2:40:10 PM
The problem with R* is that their story telling abilities lacks creativity and originality. That and they need to cut it out with that American satire bull****. It certainly isn't making their stories more enjoyable. They are EXTREMELY pretentious with their views on this country.

RDR: Man who used to be a criminal fights along side the law for a fresh start
GTA IV: Immigrant moves to America for a fresh start
GTA V is confirmed to have this EXACT SAME STORY, only with 3 protagonists instead of 1. *yawn*

Not only that but the plot and character interactions are entirely too dark/grim. RDR in particular suffers from this. Literally ever side quest you partake in ends up in the exact same way. Someone DIES. Horribly. Every thing that can go wrong, DOES. It's like listening to a song that only has one low note. The only thing I laud Rockstar for doing is making their games with cheats intact. That fact alone raises them above many others. But as I said, they need to step up their game when it comes to writing.
---
We are so dead...but at least I have a girlfriend! -Lion-O
#7Joeydollaz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:40:34 PM
Greatjon_Umber posted...
Example?

NO E3 for example, hardly being visible in press events or interviews

they think they are bigger than SONY and has Sony begging them for stuff
---
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011
#8rofflchopperPosted 12/7/2012 2:43:40 PM
Sounds more like you're making assumptions.
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
#9Joeydollaz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:44:36 PM
Fo_Fai posted...
The problem with R* is that their story telling abilities lacks creativity and originality. That and they need to cut it out with that American satire bull****. It certainly isn't making their stories more enjoyable. They are EXTREMELY pretentious with their views on this country.

RDR: Man who used to be a criminal fights along side the law for a fresh start
GTA IV: Immigrant moves to America for a fresh start
GTA V is confirmed to have this EXACT SAME STORY, only with 3 protagonists instead of 1. *yawn*

Not only that but the plot and character interactions are entirely too dark/grim. RDR in particular suffers from this. Literally ever side quest you partake in ends up in the exact same way. Someone DIES. Horribly. Every thing that can go wrong, DOES. It's like listening to a song that only has one low note. The only thing I laud Rockstar for doing is making their games with cheats intact. That fact alone raises them above many others. But as I said, they need to step up their game when it comes to writing.

Good point but since they are not an American company at heart you can tell they see
USA as a place full of "satire bull". They supposedly treat their company like if it was a
record label and put out different visions.

btw I wouldn't be surprise if GTAIV was supposed to 3 characters but they split it up
to sell DLC like they did. I am assuming more of that concept is coming and GTA V
will actually be about 5 characters and were getting 3.
---
#10kupo1705Posted 12/7/2012 2:44:42 PM
Joeydollaz posted...
Greatjon_Umber posted...
Example?

NO E3 for example, hardly being visible in press events or interviews

they think they are bigger than SONY and has Sony begging them for stuff

They don't need the E3.
They could reveal the tiniest thing like a street name for GTA V and everyone would be talking about it.