This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do like that R* acts like they are above the gaming industry?

#21kingofall214Posted 12/7/2012 2:39:27 PM
R* is like cod? seriously? Are you high? You must be. it is the only logical conclusion. R* spends millions of millions of dollars on a game then makes a ton of money. they then invest millions of millions more on new game unlike cod who did it just once and have since then been making online maps and adding next to nothing to there games investing as little as possible.

oh and yeah the stories have a beginning middle and end how about that? it is the presentation that matters and R* exceeds expectations every time. if you think Nico bellic and CJ's stories are the same then well.. i just can't even argue with you about that.

As for the topic, they use the money to make games not PR stunts and E3 presentations. I personally hate when companies make announcements for announcements. there really is only 2 things you need to tell the public. we are making a game and our game will be out on x/x/xx
#22LeetProGamerPosted 12/7/2012 2:46:42 PM
We all know the real reason Rockstar doesn't waste money on things like E3.

Gotta save it up for paying off every reviewer when the game comes out.

We all know GTAV is going to get 10/10 from every major site.
#23gucciburrrPosted 12/7/2012 3:11:33 PM
kingofall214 posted...
R* is like cod? seriously? Are you high? You must be. it is the only logical conclusion. R* spends millions of millions of dollars on a game then makes a ton of money. they then invest millions of millions more on new game unlike cod who did it just once and have since then been making online maps and adding next to nothing to there games investing as little as possible.

oh and yeah the stories have a beginning middle and end how about that? it is the presentation that matters and R* exceeds expectations every time. if you think Nico bellic and CJ's stories are the same then well.. i just can't even argue with you about that.

As for the topic, they use the money to make games not PR stunts and E3 presentations. I personally hate when companies make announcements for announcements. there really is only 2 things you need to tell the public. we are making a game and our game will be out on x/x/xx

What the hell are you rambling about? Who said R* was like CoD, dumbass?? How the hell xan a developer be like a damn game series?? Take a nap...
---
Why is a below average developer, who hasn't created ONE acclaimed game from the ground up, allowed to repeatedly screw up the biggest name in gaming????