This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone selling their PS3 + games since " the world is going to end"

#1Mister_MuffinPosted 12/7/2012 4:03:26 PM
I don't believe in all that crap, but my cousin who thinks a New World Order is about happen said he's gonna sell his stuff since video games are used to subliminally send satanic messages into our head. While I do think something is gonna happen on 2012 the thing that I'm most afraid of is people committing crimes since it wouldn't matter if the world is ending.
#2SophisticationPosted 12/7/2012 4:04:45 PM
I feel very sorry for you....
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#3megamaticsPosted 12/7/2012 4:05:18 PM
I plan on sleeping through the end of the world. All I hope for is that there is a spare generator to power my Games Consoles And TV...Also hope I still have my hands if this building should fall apart.

...Maybe some left over Coca Cola would be nice as well.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#4doraemonllh1989Posted 12/7/2012 4:07:03 PM
sell?if the world ends money would be useless
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#5Neoreloaded313Posted 12/7/2012 4:08:38 PM
I dont see the point of selling your games even if the world was for 100% certain was ending. What would you need the money for?
---
Trolls and ignorant people gets added to my ignore list.
#6Mister_Muffin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:21:19 PM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
sell?if the world ends money would be useless

I don't really know. He could have at least given me some of his games, but he's a pretty nice guy when he's not obsessing over all that conspiracy stuff.
#7vpmk12Posted 12/7/2012 4:30:46 PM
I doubt the world would end on that day. At worst, something like the movie 2012 would happen or some kind of nuclear attack. Speaking from a standpoint of if that date is true.
Now to answer the question, no I'm not selling even if I believed the end is near. Money wouldn't matter and a new form would start such as Caps like in Fallout.
Besides, the money I get off selling them wouldn't do much since prices keep going up on everything everyday.
---
Life's tough, but I'm tougher!
#8BluePuniGodPosted 12/7/2012 4:32:16 PM
I wonder if in the event of an apocalypse, GameStop would be willing to lift their "store credit-only" policy?
#9Mister_Muffin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 9:21:34 PM
bump