This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony now has a webstore for purchasing stuff on the PSN

#1iZanzabarPosted 12/7/2012 8:30:02 PM
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

looks like no support for USA yet
---
Call me iZ. http://rememberbender.ytmnd.com/
People who found my not so secret topic: 9
#2iZanzabar(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 6:15:31 PM
bump
---
Call me iZ. http://rememberbender.ytmnd.com/
People who found my not so secret topic: 9
#3Greeny83Posted 12/8/2012 7:42:56 PM
Really hope this will allow us to download the content onto a PC and transfer it to our PS3's considering my PS3 can't seem to download anything properly anymore (error code 80029564, think it's a RAM issue) and I can't find the receipt for it.
#4D_Rich_KingPosted 12/8/2012 7:46:04 PM
Greeny83 posted...
Really hope this will allow us to download the content onto a PC and transfer it to our PS3's considering my PS3 can't seem to download anything properly anymore (error code 80029564, think it's a RAM issue) and I can't find the receipt for it.

No you can't do that. You can just buy games and have them ready to download on your PS3.
---
DLC is a method of corporate profiteering. Will you buy into it?
#5Brocken_JrPosted 12/8/2012 7:46:51 PM
D_Rich_King posted...
Greeny83 posted...

No you can't do that. You can just buy games and have them ready to download on your PS3.

whats the point? who buys a game and doesnt wanna install and play right away?
---
rtyffa776 asdf tfch776 bhjby uihjk776 swdfe776 kjhy vbfg evbisymru776 dswer gyoeymun776
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Y_QX4Me4Q
#6D_Rich_KingPosted 12/8/2012 7:49:33 PM
Brocken_Jr posted...
D_Rich_King posted...
Greeny83 posted...

I actually found it useful because I'm at college and don't have access to my PS3, but now I can add games from the IGC before they expire, and buy games while they're discounted etc. It's good if you only have access to a computer.
---
DLC is a method of corporate profiteering. Will you buy into it?
#7Greeny83Posted 12/8/2012 7:51:05 PM
Brocken_Jr posted...
D_Rich_King posted...
Greeny83 posted...

Maybe you only have your computer with you and you want to download it right away so it's ready to install when you have access to your PS3? And it doesn't really take any longer to install the content from a flash drive than it would to install it from the PS3 HDD.
#8Greeny83Posted 12/8/2012 7:52:13 PM
D_Rich_King posted...
Greeny83 posted...

Well, wishful thinking I suppose. I can still hope that they find a way to make that possible, though.